Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my oneitis has destroyed me in ways that i didn't know were possible

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
i thought the universe had given me its best. jfl. everyday i want to die and neck myself because i am plagued by thoughts of a foid i can never obtain and it has me feeling a mixture that makes me sometimes cry like a girl or rage and lash out. the world is clearly not done with me - and never will - and wants me to suffer perpetually until i finally had enough because something tipped me over the edge. i rake through the internet every day for her pics and so far i have amassed a folder of 120 images that i am still adding to. i don't even fap to them or anything, i just look at them and wonder what she is currently doing and despair thinking how cruel this bullshit life is for withholding her from me. i want to die seeing how she gives other guys iois and will never acknowledge my existence.

i refuse, and won't, forget about her. before i fell for her i was content with being a loser and remembering her helps me to not waste what little time i have left. so i am stuck with a foid who will never even acknowledge my existence and drives me to having constant suicidal thoughts. but i''m fine if something tips me over the edge and makes me rope since i don't have much left to lose anyway, so it is what it is. i hate this bullshit life so much:feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
superman-henry-cavill.gif

Tl;dr, but
You can't stop yourself from having oneitis at young age. I am also going through this problem :feelsrope:

Having a oneitis is brutal, mate
The best you can do now is to try to forget about her as early as possible.
I know it's difficult, but if you keep thinking about her all the time, it won't help you at all brocel

i thought the universe had given me its best. jfl. everyday i want to die and neck myself because i am plagued by thoughts of a foid i can never obtain and it has me feeling a mixture that makes me sometimes cry like a girl or rage and lash out. the world is clearly not done with me - and never will - and wants me to suffer perpetually until i finally had enough because something tipped me over the edge. i rake through the internet every day for her pics and so far i have amassed a folder of 120 images that i am still adding to. i don't even fap to them or anything, i just look at them and wonder what she is currently doing and despair thinking how cruel this bullshit life is for withholding her from me. i want to die seeing how she gives other guys iois and will never acknowledge my existence.

i refuse, and won't, forget about her. before i fell for her i was content with being a loser and remembering her helps me to not waste what little time i have left. so i am stuck with a foid who will never even acknowledge my existence and drives me to having constant suicidal thoughts. but i''m fine if something tips me over the edge and makes me rope since i don't have much left to lose anyway, so it is what it is. i hate this bullshit life so much:feels:
Unless she’s one of those muh unicorn tradwife girls you’re wasting your time crying over her. I do understand if she was one of those 0.001% foids who are actually good people though. I think I came across one in my entire life and blew whatever little chance I had with her by acting like an autist thanks to psl brainwashing

Ur oneitis has crush on my BBC

I have been abused by both parents, bullied, faced alot of social orcaticsm, an incel

and you will never see me writing a post about this shit
you literally just wrote a post "about this shit". :feelsjuice:

^ AIDS Victim ^

your only solution is to destroy her ( in simulation )

Bro, having a oneitis is like having a compulsive obsession with a single food brand; they're all basically the same and theirs an unlimited amount of them

Bro, having a oneitis is like having a compulsive obsession with a single food brand; they're all basically the same and theirs an unlimited amount of them

You were trying to help me rid my mind of Mariam and her Korean lover...Deicho, the Pseudo-Satan from Maine?

Most mentally sane oneitiesfag

Brutal it’s over

That's what happens when you have "oneitis". Can't blame her. I'm sorry, brocel.

also I have no pictures of my oneitis brutal

Absolutely no point in obsessing over her this much, especially when you know it's done; you're basically spiralling into mental illness over making a particular foid, hypergamous and degenerate as the rest, the cornerstone of your existence when you know the only reason why you'll never be able to get her is her own vapid shallowness and high standards... :feelswhat:

There's NOTHING that special about her at all, you don't need her acknowledgement. :feelsUgh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Whats so special about this foid?

If she was a virgin trad wife trope maybe I could understand

but if shes like everyone else (an npc whore) why care rofl?
Unless she’s one of those muh unicorn tradwife girls you’re wasting your time crying over her. I do understand if she was one of those 0.001% foids who are actually good people though. I think I came across one in my entire life and blew whatever little chance I had with her by acting like an autist thanks to psl brainwashing
sshe comes off personality and lookswise as being very humble plus i have similar interests. she is not that much of a whore as most foids i see

u send simp messages to ur oneitis while she’s sucking my BBC
u send garbage posts like these while i have your family picking my cotton

I hope I never fall for this oneitis complex again. I know how hard it can be to deal with it. Worst of all, it's not even you that cares about them. It's your body.

>garbage posts
>talks about “oneitis” like some bluepilled cuck on incel forum
nothing more garbage than a bbc cuck fantasy in mother's basement with one tab on .is and the other xhamster.com

You care way too much buster. She is a animal that shits and farts daily.