Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My oneitis friend is a whore

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
My oneitis neighbor friend is a whore that works at a massage parlor.

Although I have always critized massage parlors and take them as scams Im honestly want to try something new. I want to get into muru and tantric massages. got tired of traditional whoremaxxing.

The thing is that I found out that one of my oneitis friend works at a massage parlor. Im really afraid that this hoe acknowledge my existence since I and my oneitis are somewhat closer (we eat together at lunch in work, talk whenever theres nothing to do, go eat or shopping and go back home together).

She will confirm Im a loser (well, she may already thinks so because of my looks, height and lack of neuro-typicalness because I lied her I had one gf and three lovers, yet she or other coworkers still asking me if I have ever had a gf LMAO). This because I pay for tantric massages.

But even if I have no chance of ascencion Im afraid she could spread the info I go to massage parlors to the rest of coworkers and be public shamed.

dnr, another muh oneitis cuck