Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My oneitis finally declared her marriage on Facebook two weeks after. What's interesting is that it was her man who initiated the declaration, not her

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Nowhere on her Facebook timeline can I see the life event post where she's declared that she's married. However, upon heading over to her man's profile, I find that he declared it a whooping three times over! Damn! Also, I don't see any likes from her on her man's posts, but I see the reverse. JFL! Her man is more into her than she is into him. She doesn't have a single picture of him on her page! This is the status of most relationships today unfortunately. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

PREVIOUS POST ON THIS TOPIC:

Her husband is clearly a betabuxx
He made a Facebook post with a cringe generic wholesome romantic short video which says "thank you for coming into my life" and he tagged her in it, but she didn't even react to that! :lul: :lul:

He made a Facebook post with a cringe generic wholesome romantic short video which says "thank you for coming into my life" and he tagged her in it, but she didn't even react to that! :lul: :lul:
That marriage never began