Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneities only fucks with the tall guys

R

righteouscel

-
She never sucked off a short guy or an ugly one it makes me feel good that it wasn't my fault. There's is just too many tall Mexican Edgar's out here fucking all then latinas I recently befriended a thugmaxxed short one tho he's cool.

Ok. One moment.

I could already tell that your oneitis is a midget.

You shouldn't have a "oneitis" anymore, especially after learning about how hypergamous and degenerate she is; you know you have no chance as a sub 5 male in the modern world, so why continue to keep her in your thoughts? :feelsugh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Heightpill proven once again

5'10 but balding and jaw and eye cel

Thank you all for being so mute about it given the preceding events.

A1

A2

A3

A4

She had her hole plowed by dozens at of men at this point. Why do you still like her?

She had her hole plowed by dozens at of men at this point. Why do you still like her?

I don't think it's like at this point...It's more likely to be the inability to manifest in my original form.

Another oneitis cuck