Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Onahole Collection (Each One Superior To Any Western Woman's Rancid Roast Beef)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
IMG 7369

I'm on NoFap but I figured I still can share them with you.

Even if I never fap again I think the boxes are cute so I'm keeping them.

All were imported from and made in Japan, even the lube.

They're good to use by themselves but also you can use a regular towel to tie them to a dakimakura to fuck it. I've had the most powerful orgasms in my life by doing this. Just make sure you put a microfiber towel under the onahole to soak up any lube so you don't stain your daki. When I'm done I rinse it under hot water for a little bit and then dry with a microfiber towel and put it back in the box.

The only thing I could imagine that could be better than these onaholes is authentic Japanese manko.

Full List

ToysHeart Virgin Age Admission
ToysHeart Virgin Age Admission Hard
RIDE Virgin Loop
RIDE Virgin Loop Hard
RIDE MOEANA Trinity
RIDE Red Card
Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Thunder Hall

Onatsuyu Pussy Juice Lube

JFL if you don't rinse with isopropyl after every use. They will grow nasty if you don't.

Anyway are the jap onaholes really better than the chink ones I got from Aliexpress? Seems like the whole weeb branding thing would make them overpriced.

I knew this was a Zesto thread before I saw the OP.

I like the cute girls in the boxes

I knew this was a Zesto thread before I saw the OP.
Really if it was anyone else I'd just think they were a Zesto alt. Lol

If my mom caught me with that stuff she'd disown me.

I only have the R20 onahole, everything else is made for Asian dicklets and breaks too god damn easy. I bought like 4-5 others since I had originally found out about onaholes from 4chan and they all broke within months, meanwhile i've had my R20 for 2 1/2 years and it's still going strong.

JFL if you don't rinse with isopropyl after every use. They will grow nasty if you don't.

Anyway are the jap onaholes really better than the chink ones I got from Aliexpress? Seems like the whole weeb branding thing would make them overpriced.
You don't need to do that, all you need to do is rinse it thoroughly with hot water and dry it out after every use, that's enough to kill the bacteria.
I dunno if Chinese holes are better than the Jap's, i've heard that fleshlights are fucking garbage in comparison to onaholes though.

Also man, i'm really revealing myself being a filthy degenerate. Fortunately I have a good excuse for needing onaholes.

View attachment 60681

They're good to use by themselves but also you can use a regular towel to tie them to a dakimakura to fuck it. I've had the most powerful orgasms in my life by doing this. Just make sure you put a microfiber towel under the onahole to soak up any lube so you don't stain your daki. When I'm done I rinse it under hot water for a little bit and then dry with a microfiber towel and put it back in the box.

The only thing I could imagine that could be better than these onaholes is authentic Japanese manko.

Full List

RIDE Virgin Loop
RIDE Virgin Loop Hard
RIDE MOEANA Trinity
RIDE Red Card

:feelscry:

View attachment 60681

Full List

RIDE Virgin Loop
RIDE Virgin Loop Hard
RIDE MOEANA Trinity
RIDE Red Card

Now I want to get one

I only have the R20 onahole, everything else is made for Asian dicklets and breaks too god damn easy. I bought like 4-5 others since I had originally found out about onaholes from 4chan and they all broke within months, meanwhile i've had my R20 for 2 1/2 years and it's still going strong.

You don't need to do that, all you need to do is rinse it thoroughly with hot water and dry it out after every use, that's enough to kill the bacteria.

I dunno if Chinese holes are better than the Jap's, i've heard that fleshlights are fucking garbage in comparison to onaholes though.

Also man, i'm really revealing myself being a filthy degenerate. Fortunately I have a good excuse for needing onaholes.

Finally a good post from you, I actually learned something useful lol.

Truly, a man of culture. :feelzez:

care to share with me?