Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my older brother's birthday today

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
he is 27 and NEET

It's over for him

What even keeps you going at 27 neet

Does he apply to jobs or anything.

Does he apply to jobs or anything.
he was NEET for years after dropping uni, went to kenya and got a useless bachelors there, NEET for more years, got one shitty delivery job, totaled a car, quit, and is NEET again. I don't think he is

Must be nice to have a brother who shares your misery. I have a Stacy sister I can't relate to and it's pure sui fuel to know you have the same parents but such a different destiny.

Must be nice to have a brother who shares your misery. I have a Stacy sister I can't relate to and it's pure sui fuel to know you have the same parents but such a different destiny.
it is not. i do not talk to him because he's autistic as hell and it's annoying. if he was successful he could take me under his wing or something.

it is not. i do not talk to him because he's autistic as hell and it's annoying. if he was successful he could take me under his wing or something.
Attractive people don't take ugly people under their wing. My sister never invited me to the cool places she went to with cool people. Even if she had wanted to, it's not like I'd benefit from all the mogging and mocking I'd have been subjected to there.

Attractive people don't take ugly people under their wing. My sister never invited me to the cool places she went to with cool people. Even if she had wanted to, it's not like I'd benefit from all the mogging and mocking I'd have been subjected to there.
i would suggest that you have sex with your sister

i would suggest that you have sex with your sister
Incest disgusts me but then again it's not like I could choose to without raping her.