Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my old oneitis's friend reached out

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my old oneitis (the one who blocked me on my bday after pretending to be my friend aka leading me on) friend just reached out to me basically apologizing on behalf of her and saying that my oneitis has manipulated her too and many others, this was the most heartbreaking message of the conversation.
Screenshot 20220104 102634 Messages

"she said you used to have a crush on her so she'd just play with your feelings" it never began :fuk:

Hopefully you learned from this shit, but you probably didn't tbh.

imagine thinking women are oblivious to romantic intentions or whatever, or that they "don't know how to send or receive signals"

they are #1 at that shit and always have been, both understanding it and abusing it

also that other femoid is doing the typical normie thing, where she's talking to you because she's running low on other people to talk to, enjoy it while it lasts :lul:

also that other femoid is doing the typical normie thing, where she's talking to you because she's running low on other people to talk to, enjoy it while it lasts :lul:
She's gonna use him exactly like his oneitis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do you think he'll fall for it again?
why do you think so
Because a lot of incels especially youngcels keep falling for this kind of stuff, I genuinely hope you learned something from it and won't end up falling for it or getting used again.

I have no intention of speaking with my oneitis's foid friend. even though she was nice enough to reach out and tell me these things, I don't want to talk to her
She's gonna use him exactly like his oneitis :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do you think he'll fall for it again?
I won't. my oneitis's foid friend is also a bitch herself, even though she was nice enough to reach out to me about this information, I know how this foid is as well. hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if my oneitis put her up to this and they're snickering at my conversation rn
now that I think of it, that is very much a possibility. idk how this bitch got my number, only my oneitis had that

Last edited:
Curse that bitch. Her friend might be using you to bitch about her.

Hopefully you learned from this shit, but you probably didn't tbh.
Because a lot of incels especially youngcels keep falling for this kind of stuff, I genuinely hope you learned something from it and won't end up falling for it or getting used again.

I hope he learns from this too

Justus Grossbier.

WumKAm3

12647519 219168715098176 7959300463944430820 n

Also, my "confessions" about S.R.B were likely inaccurate. Your texts remind me of Short Morena.

my old oneitis (the one who blocked me on my bday after pretending to be my friend aka leading me on) friend just reached out to me basically apologizing on behalf of her and saying that my oneitis has manipulated her too and many others, this was the most heartbreaking message of the conversation.
View attachment 558368
Are these people in your school or a workplace? If not just tell them to fuck off. Including the whore who messaged you trying to act concerned. She only did that because she wanted to screw over your oneitis. Stop being a pussy and at least embrace the fact that you're the loser of whatever group you're in and leave it.

Are these people in your school or a workplace? If not just tell them to fuck off. Including the whore who messaged you trying to act concerned. She only did that because she wanted to screw over your oneitis. Stop being a pussy and at least embrace the fact that you're the loser of whatever group you're in and leave it.
I do accept that I'm a loser. why else would I have an account on here

>talking with foids
Moggs me HARD

That's disgusting, now you have a reputation for being a simp. Even if you haven't simped hard, femoids love to exaggerate and brag about their beta orbiters to their whore friends.

That's disgusting, now you have a reputation for being a simp. Even if you haven't simped hard, femoids love to exaggerate and brag about their beta orbiters to their whore friends.
I have simped many times in the past to try and get foids but I am blackpilled now and no longer do that

imagine thinking women are oblivious to romantic intentions or whatever, or that they "don't know how to send or receive signals"

they are #1 at that shit and always have been, both understanding it and abusing it

Brutal:fuk:

that's brutal, your oneitis should be flayed (in gta) for that shit

Damnn that's a C4 bomb right there.