Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My old friend still alive, but he is gay

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was in reality friend, we had drinking together (and just that), later he went to live to other cities, and only in fb I saw him, but then even from fb he disappeared, before 3 years. But now few days ago he came back to fb, and asking how I'm doing. Thats nice, to have friend who cares, we could go to drink and search for lolis in streets again. Just one problem, he is gay and wants to fuck me (and thats not paranoia "is gays talks with me means he wants to fuck me", he really asked about it), and not even wants to listen me talking about young cute girls anymore
Don't hate gays, no problem with them being alive, but I no gay and do not want to be involved in gay stuff, same as old and ugly femoid stuff, because I'm man of culture with refined taste. Need friends for searching cute adorable lolis in streets and hating femoids
Lets drink for cute lolis and misogyny

Katiuachruiovks

Arm yourself or stop being friends with him.

Arm yourself or stop being friends with him.
Nah, let he suck all those dicks if he likes, juts not mine. Better be to arm and deal with moron former friend who wanted me to go after ugly roasties. That was great insult and killing of my already low self-confidence, in difficult time, when my cute 16 years old crush failed and was necessary to replace her