Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My old crush is now pregnant, RIP the child

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
She was an old crush of mine from highschool. Anyway, i stalk her on facebook sometimes and she is now pregnant. Her boyfriend is black and she is white. She's like a super liberal hippy type of woman.

Anyway, her child will be born sometime later this year. And it got me thinking. That kid will be 18 years old in FUCKING 2040, yeah, you read that right, FUCKING TWENTY FORTY

I can not imagine what life will be like in 2040. Probably hell. I'll be 40, along with the mother, and the kid would be 18 in that year. It's brutal because i can only imagine how shitty society for young people will be in 2040. Imagine the male virginity rate in 18 years. :shock:

Honestly if that kid is not a female, and ends up being a sub 6 male, then it never began.
If lookism is this bad in 2022, then imagine in 2040. He will probably be incel for life.

Hopefully this world gets nuked to oblivion before 2040.

God that’s brutal. Hope she and the kid die in childbirth tbh. We don’t need anymore humans being born, especially subhumans.

God that’s brutal. Hope she and the kid die in childbirth tbh. We don’t need anymore humans being born, especially subhumans.
i don't wish that would happen. But i just wish people would stop having kids. The earth is too full of retarded normies. And incel tax money is going to be paid to people who can actually enjoy life and have sex :blackpill:

She was an old crush of mine from highschool. Anyway, i stalk her on facebook sometimes and she is now pregnant. Her boyfriend is black and she is white. She's like a super liberal hippy type of woman.

Anyway, her child will be born sometime later this year. And it got me thinking. That kid will be 18 years old in FUCKING 2040, yeah, you read that right, FUCKING TWENTY FORTY

I can not imagine what life will be like in 2040. Probably hell. I'll be 40, along with the mother, and the kid would be 18 in that year. It's brutal because i can only imagine how shitty society for young people will be in 2040. Imagine the male virginity rate in 18 years. :shock:

Honestly if that kid is not a female, and ends up being a sub 6 male, then it never began.
If lookism is this bad in 2022, then imagine in 2040. He will probably be incel for life.
You are on some serious cuck vibes right now with this whole oneitis "I'm keeping tabs on her" fuckery and being concerned for a child that isn't even yours, what the hell is wrong with you?

I had crushes, too.
I couldn't care less about them.

:shock: You said you just turned 22 today.

You were rotting as she opened her legs for Tyrone. Justus Grossbier.

If it makes you feel less worse my old crush in high school looked like Ellie from last of us we were both 17. I moved elsewhere. She became pregnant one year later by a fat thumb Chris chan looking ass and she was only 18 lol we weren't even graduated and already breeding?:feelswhere: fucking world man. It's filled with animals who fuck fuck fuck and you get none because of inherited bad luck syndrome. I forgot about her because she was a turboslut. I wonder if they died yet:feelswhere:

Last edited:
You are on some serious cuck vibes right now with this whole oneitis "I'm keeping tabs on her" fuckery and being concerned for a child that isn't even yours, what the hell is wrong with you?
He should have gotten a SEAfoid to take his mind off her.

Collected her toll

Seeing how people change over the years is so:dafuckfeels: sometimes man

Her boyfriend is black and she is white.
The "good" news is there's a nearly 100% chance the black dude will dump her stupid white ass within a year or two, leaving her a desperate single mother. And that will be your opportunity to swoop in and be captain save-a-hoe!

I'll be 34 in 2040

[UWSL]2040s will probably be great and that kid will grow up to be a slayer. Only loser here is you, it's just cope.[/UWSL]

You didn't creampie her. But normie or chad did. It never began. Does it matter if her child will be incel or not