Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Old Classmate is pregnant with a Niglet baby

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
My mother just told me to come into the kitchen since she wanted to show me something on facebook she showed one of my old classmates from about 4 years ago is pregnant with some niggers baby i know the father too he was some retard monkey and it's funny because in the picture he is nowhere to be seen so he likely pumped and dumped the stupid bitch this honestly has made my day i've been laughing about it ever since :feelskek:
Homelander laugh

The jokes write themselves

Goblino junior was born

your mother wishes that was you impregnating the foid, she proably regrets giving birth to you... as usual

your mother wishes that was you impregnating the foid, she proably regrets giving birth to you... as usual
She was actually suprisingly disgusted about the foid having a niglet baby :feelskek:

@kay' will wife her up and take care of the baby

Baby was born mixed, it's set for life anyways even without a father...

looks like we'll have a new friend on this forum in about a decade

What a fool she was the nigger must've been a type of thug. Single mother usually has kids from bad boys that won't be loyal to them

:feelskek: it's truly baffling how many single mothers there are from my old high school. There were two sisters who both got negrofied and then discarded.

Last I checked they're both homeless and going from guy to guy with their niglet spawns. :feelshmm:

My mother just told me to come into the kitchen since she wanted to show me something on facebook she showed one of my old classmates from about 4 years ago is pregnant with some niggers baby i know the father too he was some retard monkey and it's funny because in the picture he is nowhere to be seen so he likely pumped and dumped the stupid bitch this honestly has made my day i've been laughing about it ever since :feelskek:
View attachment 1300482
Picture or larp

Just spread yo seeds nigger

send her my number mango. Tell her im a man who stepped up!! :feelzez:
Hell yes :yes:

@Julaybib kay is stepping up and wifing another woman :feelzez:

:feelskek: it's truly baffling how many single mothers there are from my old high school. There were two sisters who both got negrofied and then discarded.

Last I checked they're both homeless and going from guy to guy with their niglet spawns. :feelshmm:
:feelskek: Burn the coal pay the toll

What a fool she was the nigger must've been a type of thug. Single mother usually has kids from bad boys that won't be loyal to them
I barely knew him but he was a thug like nigger

Her pussy told her to come *cum* and he ran :lul::lul:

View attachment 1300482

JBB

I frequently see a ~35 year old single mom with his golem kid. It's funny because the kid is obviously lonely and the mother is morbidly obese. Imagine being a foid and do everything so wrong you end up in that situation. She probably rejected every white guy and had zero requirements for the nigger father