Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My old chadlite/high-tier-normie ""friends"" who bullied me are starting to go to parties and hang out w girlys

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Fuck them.

All of them are autistic robotic NPC normie retards.

They all b sending me vids of them having fun l cuz they want me to b pissed off over the fact that they don't 'invite' me to go places with them anymore.

Niggers.

I feel like I'm disabled due to my looks.

I just wanna get my exams done so I can grind again and be more richer and successful than them cuz that's the only way I know that I can mog these people.

Good for you keep studycelling I believe in you :feelsYall:

brutal shit n.g.l

Tell them to fuck off

These are the people that bluepillers say are "more deserving" or love, affection, and validation, and that they are "more socially adjusted". They try to pretend that being a "good person" is somehow a prerequisite to having a good social and or sexual life, but then hand-wave away all the examples of abusive relationships as examples of women's personality detectors failing. No consistency from bluepillers

How are they sending you videos? Surely after the first instance of bullying they're blocked? Cyber violence makes no sense tbh.