Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My official gf requirements list, am I a standardcel?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
-pulse
-XX chromosomes
-not morbidly obese

Am I asking for too much?

with the xx fags would say yes

with the xx fags would say yes

Trannies are not women imo

Imo they should be either forced to fight gladiator style or we should crucify them

LMAO @ those freaks tbh, Id never date a tranny, not in a billion years

-pulse
-XX chromosomes
-not morbidly obese

Am I asking for too much?
Be careful of that middle one. Who knows if they start finding ways of changing your chromosomes so you might start dating an altered guy.

women being skinny? oof yikes sweaty you're being too entitled! Those are unrealistic standards that women can achieve!

what is your problem with thicc kweeeens, this is why u inkwell

what is your problem with thicc kweeeens, this is why u inkwell
its all about personality sweaty inkwell. You only like her for her body, stop being so shallow!

women being skinny? oof yikes sweaty you're being too entitled! Those are unrealistic standards that women can achieve!

Am okay if shes a bit curvy tbh

But once you have someone who if they lost weight their loose skin would weight more than they would at ~normal weight thats a hard pass for me

Hard to get in 2020 tbh

IT has said our standards are high because we refuse to fuck trannies.

Be careful of that middle one. Who knows if they start finding ways of changing your chromosomes so you might start dating an altered guy.
If transgender people could actually properly change genders like some sea creatures do, sure, I'd fuck a he to she. But only then.
It'd be better if everyone could change gender all the time, but if it was one way only, guarantee half of us would become girls permanently and tons of self righteous girls would become guys and then realize how hard guys have it sexually, especially if people like us said no just to spite them.

In all honesty, I feel bad for people men and women and whoever else that are fat because of low metabolism. It's a real thing. But it doesn't excuse the double standard where men need to be good looking but even the most atrocious women are KWEENS.

Btw, queen/king culture is stupid because if everyone is royal then nobody has value. It's not religious or moral stuff where everyone can have worth, the world is, as people now act, limited, so value is made by rarity and for someone to be better others need to be worse. People are objects and commodities, they want to deny this, but it's true in how they act. It's mental gymnastics and mental dissonance of the highest order. Sexually, socially, and economically, people are objects, but somehow they have rights to reject you and to not be hurt or called out rudely by you, or you by them (this doesn't happen, low standard people are often hurt and the criminals get away with it).

I also personally just hate queen king culture because it stems from African American communities and culture and that culture's always so entitled and smug, just like how most normies are. Worse it's influenced normies even more, it's one main reason most normies today are so entitled and smug in their own hypocrisy and lies, since social media like Twitter and Instagram etc. caught fire.

This is why you're incel... You're only asking for Stacie's, INKWELL.

That's a big yikes from me, I can smell the toxic entitlement from here. A lot to unpack, may be, just may be ...

300 lb women are queens and love themselves for who they are. Wanting any girl below 170 is body shaming you inkweasel!

if you won't fuck a 50 year old 500 pound tranny you are volcel sweetie. Just yikes

Yikes!!
Addressing queens as "xx chromosomes" yikes!! This is why you're an incel my sweetie pie. Omg I'm shaking rn !!