Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My occupid matches

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Inbefore "chad :reeeeee: ", those matches mean how similar are our answers to lots of questions, and knowing evil femoid nature, it's easier to expect them choosing chad with 0% match over me with 95%

Maiai

Also while this system is much better than tinder shit, still could be made into more precise, with even more evaluating serious, dealbreaker questions, where even one wrong aswer means female is not valid into waifus, (or man into her husbands, in theory, because for them only real question in most cases is - chad or not)

Last edited:
Did you message any of them

Did you message any of them
To be fair, those "top matches" are not my taste and will swipe them left, but lower matches at 60-95% range had some swappable into right

What's up Chad?

Shit, would say for you to message the fist one :chad::chad::chad:, untli I saw this

it's over :incel::incel::incel:
She looks to manly for me, and I not gay. And she answered only 7 questions, 7 right and 1 wrong, thats why got high result. I answered 668

Everyone is trying to bloatmax these days.

none of them are located where u live though

tfu on stupid femorhoids

none of them are located where u live though
Lithuania is small shithole, to small for higher expectancy to find special waifu