Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My observations in the army

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

The official ducker of this forum
★★★
My country has a mandatory military service for all men over 18 years. I also attended it and I made some observations in retrospective. At first I was in a unit that had zero women in it and had all kinds of men with different backgrounds and looks. There were Chads, normies and weak incels like me. This didn't matter. Everyone was nice to each other and there was no peacocking and nobody was bullied. I can even say that it was a pretty good time in my life.

But later in the service I got moved into another unit and this unit had a few women in it. The vibe was completely different. Chads and normies were constantly hunting for the attention of the few women at the expense of us incels and other normies. I even got picked on a few times because I happened to be next to a foid at the time.

From this I have gathered that men are inherently good but they get intoxicated by the presence of women. The usually nice and polite become aggressive and obnoxious. The strong and more able who used to help the weaker start to put down others just for a chance with a foid. All in all just the presence of women has a massive harmful effect on cohesion and cooperation and thus mixed groups in any meaningful organization should be avoided if possible :forcedsmile:

seconded. femininity is evil. it needs to contained and exploited.

you had access to guns, right? :feelsaww:

Everyone was nice to each other and there was no peacocking and nobody was bullied. I can even say that it was a pretty good time in my life.
Very weird this happened
I even got picked on a few times
:lul:Few times? Very fakecel
men are inherently good but they get intoxicated by the presence of women
Most men aren’t good either, they are pathetic doing this, the good ones are the ones who are not doing that bullshit
All in all just the presence of women has a massive harmful effect on cohesion and cooperation and thus mixed groups in any meaningful organization should be avoided if possible :forcedsmile:
Just piece of shit men showing their true faces

Then why didn't you, you know... :feelsLSD:
I wasn't blackpilled back then. I was just a young bluepilled man with high hopes for the future. Now I would probably be graded as a potential threat to other people in there

From this I have gathered that men are inherently good but they get intoxicated by the presence of women. The usually nice and polite become aggressive and obnoxious. The strong and more able who used to help the weaker start to put down others just for a chance with a foid
This.

Should've gone ER on the foids

This is why we need more male only spaces. Fucking ridiculous that we can't even have that without a bunch of soys loosing their shit
Should've gone ER on the foids
And what? Get whiteknighted by a literal army of simps?

Ancients knew truth about women.

foids ruin everything

I wasn't blackpilled back then. I was just a young bluepilled man with high hopes for the future. Now I would probably be graded as a potential threat to other people in there
Brutal

You fuckers who have mandatory military are lucky as shit. I'd love to have access to firearms and potentially even explosives.

You fuckers who have mandatory military are lucky as shit. I'd love to have access to firearms and potentially even explosives.
I got to handle a lot of explosives. I don't think anyone would have noticed if some explosive material would have disappeared during training. But I must say that making things explode is pretty fun