Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My observation of black people today.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
So I went down to the ghetto today to go to the food pantry. The first thing I noticed was that two thirds of the males walking the streets were manlets. Almost all of the manlets were thugmaxxed, the shorter the black man, the more thugmaxxed and high T looking his face was. One thug who seemed to be the alpha thug in a pack of thugs looked like he was 5'2. It seemed like heightism wasn't as big of a thing among black people as it is among white people. I saw several thuglets walking around with beckyshas that heightmogged them severely. This explains perhaps why black people never really treated me like shit and have always been a lot nicer to me than white people. The taller black dudes were also the ones with less intimidating faces who looked more trustworthy. The 5'2 guy was ironically the most facially tyrone guy I saw, everyone else was normie or incel tier. Same goes for the females, they all seemed to be beckyshas or landwhales. There wasn't any extreme mogging going on. The only people who were getting mogged were homeless people. If the blerdcels went outside, they would be getting mogged but I didn't see any. I noticed parents with their children, holding their hands when they crossed the street, I did not see any children unattended.

The black people at the food pantry were really cool. There was a 29lb limit of food that I was allowed to get but it was my first time and I didn't know. When I was done grabbing food and I went to the scale to weigh it, it got up to like 60lbs and I still had more to put on but the lady said it was fine and I could just leave with all the food. They helped me carry is across the street to the car as well. Black people are the opposite of Jews when it comes to stuff like that, it reminded me of when I used buy weed from black dudes in the ghetto growing up and they would always give my friends and I like twice as much as we paid for. I remember one dude was so cool, he was in his late 40's and beat the fuck out of a white 14 yr old that bullied me. He thought he was dying of cancer and going to jail for beating the bully's ass so he sold me an ounce of limited edition for like $20 on Christmas Eve. Another guy from that same building used to bring us free gin and whiskey. Poor black dudes always seemed to have been the kindest and most generous people I have encountered. Out of all foids, black foids are also the ones that are least likely to give me looks of disgust and disdain from my ugly face. They almost see me as a normal human, almost...

Anyway, I return to my white suburban neighborhood and the first thing I see are two black toddlers who belong to a single mother. They couldn't have been older than five. Absolutely alone, nobody watching them, the mother's car was not even in the driveway. I guess the mother assumes that nothing will happen to them because it's a white neighborhood. Eventually, a white neighbor comes home from work and let's the kids in his house. This would seem suspect and creepy if you didn't know the context but I know they were just looking out for those kids. I've seen these two kids wandering the neighborhood unattended at midnight before. I've also seen some bigger white kids make them cry and run away. Single mothers are the worst. This shit would not go down in the ghetto. Some based black man would ask these kids to bring him to their mother so he can rage at her. This same foid also takes her dog for walks when it needs to shit and lets it exclusively shit in other people's yards and never in her own and she never baggies the shit up. The only time she ever picked the shit up was when I caught her doing it in my yard and gave her the angry sandcel stare, she immediately walked into her house and grabbed a bag and picked the dog shit up. They think they can get away with shit like this in the suburbs because there aren't any black men around to put them in their place.

Last edited:
Black peoples me

Risky thread but didnt read

It seemed like heightism wasn't as big of a thing among black people as it is among white people.

Nope. Blackwhores are just as heightist as any other whore.

The foids probably are but the men don't heightbully each other as much as cumskins do.

That's pretty cool stuff tbh.
You mentioned your sandcel...
Perhaps that's why they don't hate you and want to kill you.

We waz both Moorz.

trust me Idk about other black people in modern day America but I don’t want randomly kill white people lol

trust me Idk about other black people in modern day America but I don’t want randomly kill white people lol
Thanks.lol

Perhaps i exaggerated. Maybe that's why the jews are importing so many Aztecs and Mayans? Because they arr more blood thirsty?

Thanks.lol

Perhaps i exaggerated. Maybe that's why the jews are importing so many Aztecs and Mayans? Because they arr more blood thirsty?

prolly tbh, more satanic

The foids probably are but the men don't heightbully each other as much as cumskins do.
Perhaps black foids are more likely to couple with shorter niggas simply because black men can respect a short nigga who real. If you a crazy nigga who's down to ride you'll get respect, not really a white equivalent. Would explain why the shorter guys are more thugmaxxed too by your observation, it's to compensate.

prolly tbh, more satanic
More of a history of ritual cannibalism! Before the Spanish showed up... Funny how they don't hate the Spanish conquistadors! Perhaps they respected their vicious murdererousness?

More of a history of ritual cannibalism! Before the Spanish showed up... Funny how they don't hate the Spanish conquistadors! Perhaps they respected their vicious murdererousness?
Clearly they did or else they wouldn’t have breeded with them :feelshaha:

Clearly they did or else they wouldn’t have breeded with them :feelshaha:
All their men were killed and the foids raped! So all central and south Americans are products of rape! Except for Brazil. They're children of fucked black slaves of the Portuguese.

And yet they hate whites... Ofc Spanish dudes are more white than Indians...

All their men were killed and the foids raped! So all central and south Americans are products of rape! Except for Brazil. They're children of fucked black slaves of the Portuguese.

And yet they hate whites... Ofc Spanish dudes are more white than Indians...

true that

You good sand boi

Most of us don’t hate (all) white ppl tbh. The men don’t anyways. We do have loud racists (hoteps) but they’re a minority and largely ignored by the rest of us

Arabs enslaved Blacks too so it’s not like someone who held grudges would play favorites

Most of us don’t hate (all) white ppl tbh. The men don’t anyways. We do have loud racists (hoteps) but they’re a minority and largely ignored by the rest of us

Arabs enslaved Blacks too so it’s not like someone who held grudges would play favorites
Good point.

What's a "hotep?"

Some kind of Egyptian thing?

Not really all that much, based on my experience, they are more "dickest" than "heightest", white women go above and beyond with height, and with black women its dick, and when you think about it, that makes sense, those are the traits most indicative of each race, white men on average are the tallest men, and black men on average have the largest penises, so the women of each race expect certain things of their men, now they still want all of the other aspects, but it isn't as focused on

TLDR: Foids of any race are shit.

Good point.

What's a "hotep?"

Some kind of Egyptian thing?
hoteps think something along the lines of all of the egyptian pharaohs were black. there are also black israelites who think some of the original jewish tribes were black
Not really all that much, based on my experience, they are more "dickest" than "heightest", white women go above and beyond with height, and with black women its dick, and when you think about it, that makes sense, those are the traits most indicative of each race, white men on average are the tallest men, and black men on average have the largest penises, so the women of each race expect certain things of their men, now they still want all of the other aspects, but it isn't as focused on
blacks and whites both are pretty tall, the Dutch and the Masai in africa are the 2 tallest groups in the world in height
but black americans care about dick

Last edited:
hoteps think something along the lines of all of the egyptian pharaohs were black. there are also black israelites who think some of the original jewish tribes were black

blacks and whites both are pretty tall, the Dutch and the Masai in africa are the 2 tallest groups in the world in height
I guess hoteps and rastas might get along pretty well then.

I guess hoteps and rastas might get along pretty well then.
black american rastas are almost extinct tbh, except in a few small parts of NYC. plus i’ve never seen the two interact, guess rastas dont like being hateful like hoteps do
they just like smoking weed

Last edited:
black american rastas are almost extinct tbh, except in a few small parts of NYC. plus i’ve never seen the two interact, guess rastas dont like being hateful like hoteps do
they just like smoking weed
Oh right. I forgot about the weed part of rastas! Lol.

So hoteps are like the new black panthers? Just Egyptian instead of muslim?

Always thought the Masai were cool with their bloody milk food thing.

Last edited:
read every word