Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My NTmaxxing journey is going surprisingly well

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm pretty sure i've made my way into an NT social circle. Even though I barely say anything and i'm a sperg, from what I can tell they accept me. I never got the feeling that they don't want me around them, but I only started hanging out with them very recently. Some of them go to parties a lot, but generally with other people. Sometimes they do go out as a group though.
If all goes well, this could very well be the beginning of the end of my inceldom. It'll be the first time since highschool that I have a social circle that goes out to parties and clubs etc.

But it feels too good to be true. From past experiences, there's probably something that will happen along the way :feelsrope: I don't want to get my hopes up too much to avoid suicide-inducing disappointment. It's just too soon to tell.
If 2022 isn't my year then it's over.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Last edited:
You are not a sperg, just an awkward and jittery S101 flea.

It seems you got S100 accepted which is the happiest it can be for Slaves. Good, I guess, but you won't last without any S010 clothes or dressage. They will reject you for exposing too much of the conspiracy, like you're doing right now.

You are not a sperg, just an awkward and jittery S101 flea.

It seems you got S100 accepted which is the happiest it can be for Slaves. Good, I guess, but you won't last without any S010 clothes or dressage. They will reject you for exposing too much of the conspiracy, like you're doing right now.
I'm also super boring.

I'm also super boring.
S101 whininess. Jesus you sound like Aqua from Konosuba. Whining is what big fat babies do and only S110 babysitters will tolerate that. The other ones will deem you too loud and exposing as I said, so you WILL fail unless you stop whining and S010 follow them. If you are afraid of being boring then at least act the same as they do instead of whining of what you can't do.

I'm pretty sure i've made my way into an NT social circle. Even though I barely say anything and i'm a sperg, from what I can tell they accept me. I never got the feeling that they don't want me around them, but I only started hanging out with them very recently. Some of them go to parties a lot, but generally with other people. Sometimes they do go out as a group though.
If all goes well, this could very well be the beginning of the end of my inceldom. It'll be the first time since highschool that I have a social circle that goes out to parties and clubs etc.

But it feels too good to be true. From past experiences, there's probably something that will happen along the way :feelsrope: I don't want to get my hopes up too much to avoid suicide-inducing disappointment. It's just too soon to tell.
If 2022 isn't my year then it's over.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Well good. At least you aren't me. Go NT ASAP.

I can't watch anime.

S101 whininess. Jesus you sound like Aqua from Konosuba. Whining is what big fat babies do and only S110 babysitters will tolerate that. The other ones will deem you too loud and exposing as I said, so you WILL fail unless you stop whining and S010 follow them. If you are afraid of being boring then at least act the same as they do instead of whining of what you can't do.
But I can't relate to their interests. I don't watch the tv shows they do, I don't look at the same memes, I don't go out much. I simply don't have anything to talk about.

I can't watch anime.

But I can't relate to their interests. I don't watch the tv shows they do, I don't look at the same memes, I don't go out much. I simply don't have anything to talk about.
Then follow THEIR interests. You won't suddenly get hobbies if you are closed to experience, it's not something that falls from the sky. If you are unable to do that then you can't complain about being unable to merge with normies.

NT and social circles mattered more (to get laid) in the past. Nowadays, with enough looks, you can get laid with minimal interaction through dating apps.

NT and social circles mattered more (to get laid) in the past. Nowadays, with enough looks, you can get laid with minimal interaction through dating apps.
I'm too autistic to take good pictures, I need to go out more for that to happen. Basement selfies just aren't good. Also the vast majority of men still get laid through social circles and going to parties. It'll be a long time before dating apps take over.

if a social circle is all you need to end your inceldom then you aren’t an incel.

You are «making your way into NT», a true non-NT person cannot become NT, it’s not an achievable thing. If you can «become NT» then you were never non-
For the majority of men, a social circle is what they need to get sex, both for hookups and relationships

Goodluck.
Just try to give their hobbies/memes that somewhat interest you a chance, who knows, maybe you'd end up liking them too