Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My nose is always blocked

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Whenever i'm lying down in bed I can't breath through my nose at all. As soon as I get into bed I can feel all the contents of my nose coming up and there's nothing I can do about it. Even on the rare occasion it's only semi-blocked as soon as I yawn it just all comes back.
Even when i'm walking around one hole is always blocked. It's been like this ever since I can remember.
As a result I have a fucked up mouthbreather face. No jawline, recessed chin etc.

A similar thing used to agitate me, especially at night. I looked into it and apparently nostrils naturally have an alternating open/close cycle going (via swelling, not mucous) to minimize moisture loss. I've since found that if I watermax when I feel my nose closing up that the nostrils will relax and I can get the double barrell airflow going.

It's possible that this natural cycle in our cases is being exacerbated by a deviated septum, or something, of course.

Me too. I think it's just subhuman lungs that water up easily.

My left nostril is which means i always have to sleep on the left side or else i can barely breathe when i sleep

My left nostril is which means i always have to sleep on the left side or else i can barely breathe when i sleep
I have exactly the same. But i have had 2 surgeries and its still the same.

You have the same as me, sinusitis, its always worst at night, I've tried all nasal sprays and shit but nothing works, we can't even ldar in peace, we were put on this earth to fucking suffer

I was going to suggest Claritin, but that's what normies do when they tell an incel to take a shower.

Whenever i'm lying down in bed I can't breath through my nose at all. As soon as I get into bed I can feel all the contents of my nose coming up and there's nothing I can do about it. Even on the rare occasion it's only semi-blocked as soon as I yawn it just all comes back.
Even when i'm walking around one hole is always blocked. It's been like this ever since I can remember.
As a result I have a fucked up mouthbreather face. No jawline, recessed chin etc.
Me too. I think it's just subhuman lungs that water up easily.
I have exactly the same. But i have had 2 surgeries and its still the same.
Look up and try...
"The mucusless diet!"

I have a hard time breathing and cough up a lot of phlegm. Just eating regular foods. But when on the mucusless diet i can breath and have more energy!

It's mostly about eating fruits and green vegetables. Avoid eggs butter cheese and fat! It's worth looking into!

Look up and try...
"The mucusless diet!"

I have a hard time breathing and cough up a lot of phlegm. Just eating regular foods. But when on the mucusless diet i can breath and have more energy!

It's mostly about eating fruits and green vegetables. Avoid eggs butter cheese and fat! It's worth looking into!
Just avoid protein? I'm trying to gymcel here. Really can't win at anything

Just avoid protein? I'm trying to gymcel here. Really can't win at anything
Mucus is made from too much protein!

There are gymmaxxxers that are vegetaryans!

Cows and deer have muscles! They don't eat much protein! It's overrated!

Notice there's no "rda" on sugar OR protein! Most folks that live in "blue zones" rarely eat much meat ..

The nasal spray stuff is actually pretty helpful if you have some cold symptoms as well.

The nasal spray stuff is actually pretty helpful if you have some cold symptoms as well.
It's better to deal with the causes than dealing with the symptoms. Prevent the symptoms in the first place.

All this "cure the symptoms" stuff is western medicine. It's a profit machine! They want sick people to pay for their fancy lifestyles! Healthy people = 0 money.

The food companies are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. They don't give a shit about health. They only want the sheckles!

It's better to deal with the causes than dealing with the symptoms. Prevent the symptoms in the first place.

All this "cure the symptoms" stuff is western medicine. It's a profit machine! They want sick people to pay for their fancy lifestyles! Healthy people = 0 money.

The food companies are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. They don't give a shit about health. They only want the sheckles!

I try my best, but I developed a pretty weak immune system due to very little social contact. Surprising how much that kind of thing affects your health.

its over for nosecels

I use a nasal spray twice a day, it helps. That’s after I had my deviated septum corrected and jaw scans to ensure sufficient air flow. See an ENT.

Don't gain weight. Jawcells and mouthbreathers are at an increased risk of developing sleep apnea.

Mods unblock his nose please

It's possible that this natural cycle in our cases is being exacerbated by a deviated septum
brutal deviated septum pill. Ever since I deviated my septum my nose gets clogged more