Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My normie friend sexhaver & my chad friend mogging me

Zozizo

Zozizo

wanna see ur bobs & vagene
My normie friend with a gf:

"Touch grass and relate to each other via common interests and spark a relationhip that way":bluepill:
"You’re fucking retarded I’ve literally told you like a hundred times to touch grass if you want some pussy":bluepill:
"Go on dating apps if you want girls you retard":bluepill:
6' whiteboi betabuxxer :soy:

My chad friend :

"I'm not with her We're just friends & sometimes she sucks my dick" :blackpill:
"It's a good thing I had a stomachache, otherwise I'd have slept with two girls and not slept at all." :blackpill:
+ screenshots of girls who treat him like a god because he's a 6'4 chad :chad:

Me irl couldn't have shit even tryharding while everyone else can do things without efforts :incel:

IMG 20230919 084935

@Robo_Cope @Fire brutal @B/W muttcel

"Touch grass and relate to each other via common interests and spark a relationhip that way":bluepill:
"You’re fucking retarded I’ve literally told you like a hundred times to touch grass if you want some pussy":bluepill:

My chad friend :

"It's a good thing I had a stomachache, otherwise I'd have slept with two girls and not slept at all." :blackpill:

Me irl couldn't have shit even tryharding while everyone else can do things without efforts :incel:

I'd murder people to be 6'4.

That's also a reason why I hate more normies,simps & cucks than chads because chad have a good personality while the normie personality is shit always gaslighting you

Friend haver problems

My chad classmate who had a gf cheated on another woman who already knew he was available.

He just existed and a woman came to him.

They got over 2 children now.

Let me repeat:

The women already knows he got a girlfriend. They came to him and he got laid without any date or any personality. They have a family now.

F women f this life f hooknozes who are hiding the truth f society I am sick and tired of this game called gtaV.

Last edited:
Why are u still in friendship with them ? That sounds like constant humilation and ropefuel

You can't climb trees if you were born a fish
:feelsthink:

My chad friend :

Have you tried improving your personality ? :soy: just take several showers a day bro i’ve heard that it’s good for your bones:soy: work on your game … took me months to get a hambeast monster on tinder but i did it:soy: we been together for 5 years i just can’t wait until we finally have sex it’s gonna be so great:soy:

Why are u still in friendship with them ? That sounds like constant humilation and ropefuel
Tring to prove to myself that I'm NT & normal that's a way for me to cope ngl as a kid I never had friends i got them as a teen after looksmaxxing when i was redpilled ...

Seems like they keep you around just to mog you and feel better about themselves. If that's the main thing you get out of this relationship I suggest you to stop being friends with them. Just slowly start avoiding them to reduce the number of interactions.

Seems like they keep you around just to mog you and feel better about themselves. If that's the main thing you get out of this relationship I suggest you to stop being friends with them. Just slowly start avoiding them to reduce the number of interactions.
We play video games together or sometimes they invite me to eat/drink at their place it's not like it's only bad

We play video games together or sometimes they invite me to eat/drink at their place it's not like it's only bad
ahh ok, that's good. Then avoid the dating topic entirely. I have bluepilled friend and I simply can't talk to them about this.

My chad friend :

Befriending chads and normies = turbocuck
Have a little bit of self respect or rope

Befriending chads and normies = turbocuck
Have a little bit of self respect or rope
They're remnants from when I was redpilled & trying to be a normie