Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Normie friend lives in a different world

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
He never has anxiety, is always confident and get girls. He doesnt understand why i dont wanna go out with him everyday. He thinks i am weird for not wanting to laze around in the city, doing nothing.
He doesnt understand why i am like that. He and his little retarded brother are the opposite of us. No other worries besides school. And always partying and shit like retards.

throw acid on him so he will experience the pain of being ugly (in minecraft)

normies will never understand

Is he going for pretty girls? Need friend to help me in that, not morons who wanted me to go for ugly roasties

Is he going for pretty girls? Need friend to help me in that, not morons who wanted me to go for ugly roasties
everyone i know dates shorter and older girls because they are waiting to be approached, tall and gymmaxxed guys waiting to be approached by old ugly girls

Napoleon de Geso

Normie world! Ugh. Boo!

The big question here is whether he has much (if any) success with women, or is one of those lost normalfags spoken of by @mylifeistrash who just aimlessly lounge around the city without reward.

Yeah tell me about it i have a chadlite friend who's aproached by pretty girls and had a chance with 2 of the prettiest girls from HS

They cant comprehend how dull your life is

He never has anxiety, is always confident and get girls. He doesnt understand why i dont wanna go out with him everyday. He thinks i am weird for not wanting to laze around in the city, doing nothing.
He doesnt understand why i am like that. He and his little retarded brother are the opposite of us. No other worries besides school. And always partying and shit like retards.

Yeah man, they can walk into any social situation and immediately fit in.

Guys like me have to slowly build relationships. I pretty much start out at the bottom in any social group. No wonder I hate meeting new people.