Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My normie friend and incel me

C

CreepyCel

Greycel
So one of my friends (or so he says; he doesn't really act like one) is a sub 7 at most. He's not a Chad at all. He's a 5'6" 22-year-old who looks 17 at his oldest and has tiny arms and wrists, and is probably autistic. He's also broke all the time and doesn't have any real life plans, and doesn't even drive. By all means he should be like me, incel all his life. But the kicker is that he isn't. He somehow flirts with females and is in a new relationship every few months or so. It pisses me off because he always ends up with females closer to my looksmatch, and doesn't ever let me in on it. When I complain to him, it's just the same bluepill normie stuff "Just lose weight" "Get a haircut" "Be confident" "Try lowering your standards". Nothing. I don't even know how he does it. It pisses me the fuck off seeing females talk about how in love with him they are, like one time where he took the virginity of a female I really liked. And then when they inevitably break up, he always goes on about how "depressed" he is. Like, shut the fuck up. You can still get Tinder matches, there's always another female around the corner who wants to fuck you, and you're not doomed to a life of inceldom like me. And I don't even know how the fuck he does it.

What do I do?

You do your best to cope, just like we all do.

Welcome, brother. Thank you for sharing your story.

cut his face off and wear it like a mask.

Condolences. Also, get the fuck away from him, he's just hurting you.

What does his face look like? It seems like it's the only thing keeping him afloat.

Yeah I am not gonna bleiive a word you say. Waste of time of a thread tbh.

So one of my friends (or so he says; he doesn't really act like one) is a sub 7 at most. He's not a Chad at all. He's a 5'6" 22-year-old who looks 17 at his oldest and has tiny arms and wrists, and is probably autistic. He's also broke all the time and doesn't have any real life plans, and doesn't even drive. By all means he should be like me, incel all his life. But the kicker is that he isn't. He somehow flirts with females and is in a new relationship every few months or so. It pisses me off because he always ends up with females closer to my looksmatch, and doesn't ever let me in on it. When I complain to him, it's just the same bluepill normie stuff "Just lose weight" "Get a haircut" "Be confident" "Try lowering your standards". Nothing. I don't even know how he does it. It pisses me the fuck off seeing females talk about how in love with him they are, like one time where he took the virginity of a female I really liked. And then when they inevitably break up, he always goes on about how "depressed" he is. Like, shut the fuck up. You can still get Tinder matches, there's always another female around the corner who wants to fuck you, and you're not doomed to a life of inceldom like me. And I don't even know how the fuck he does it.

What do I do?
You must be fat
Girls,even the fat ones, hate fat men
Fat men are almost sexless to them