Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My normie burnout cousin hasn't had a gf in 4 years.

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
This gymcelled opiate addict visited with me a few hours ago, and sort of made an off-hand comment about how he hasn't had a steady woman for almost 5 years. But also made a point of telling me that he got head from a chick about 3 months ago.

Meanwhile.... I've never had a gf, and still virgin at 36!!! It's like wtf, dude? Try never having anything close to that. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hate having to fake that I've had a few hookups in my past. Have to do that with family members occasionally. Although most know that I've never had a gf.

Last edited:
Brutal. If I were you I would have cut him off and never spoke to him again years ago though.

Brutal. If I were you I would have cut him off and never spoke to him again years ago though.
I don't speak to him. We're not even close, tbh. He only came over to borrow something because my aunt asked me, and I obliged.

Only thing that makes me feel a bit better is that he's a complete on and off-again addict, 42 years old, and has been living with his mother again for the last 2 years. :feelsEhh:

Only thing that makes me feel a bit better is that he's a complete on and off-again addict, 42 years old, and has been living with his mother again for the last 2 years. :feelsEhh:
JFL and he still had multiple foids. Shows you how much of a meme personality and having your shit in order is. All it gets you is the ability to betabuxx the sloppy seconds of degenerate drug addict normies such as your cousin.

JFL and he still had multiple foids. Shows you how much of a meme personality and having your shit in order is. All it gets you is the ability to betabuxx the sloppy seconds of degenerate drug addict normies such as your cousin.
Most of the women that he's hooked-up with in the last few years, that I know of have been junkies, and nobody here would fuck them unless smoking meth.

Most of the women that he's hooked-up with in the last few years, that I know of have been junkies, and nobody here would fuck them unless smoking meth.
eh I still don't doubt there are some desperate betabuxxers out there

This gymcelled opiate addict visited with me a few hours ago, and sort of made an off-hand comment about how he hasn't had a steady woman for almost 5 years. But also made a point of telling me that he got head from a chick about 3 months ago.

Meanwhile.... I've never had a gf, and still virgin at 36!!! It's like wtf, dude? Try never having anything close to that. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hate having to fake that I've had a few hookups in my past. Have to do that with family members occasionally. Although most know that I've never had a gf.
Ok GrAY

Yeah, I've got a similar situation at work. I constantly have to hear some normie coworker constantly complaining that he hasn't had a girlfriend in a year, and I'm sitting here thinking "but you had a girlfriend a year ago. I, on the other hand, have never had a girlfriend." It's maddening. I would happily trade my never having had a girlfriend ever, for being in a year-long dry spell.

They would never last in our shoes. :feelsUgh: