Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My no homo guide for low inhibmaxxing

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
I feel obligated to share with my fellow incelbros how I went from 0 to hero. Some background on me I am a 22yo shut in who started drinking only at 21(16 is legal here) so this means I was pretty fucking autistic ngl so I came up with a solution  only an autist could so follow me closely and THIS WILL WORK!!!

Disclaimer: It doesn't happen overnight 
So I associate low inhib with risk taking behaviour like raping women or risking your life so I thought about the most dangerous think that came to mind and that was GAY RANDOM HOOKUPS, YES YOU REAS IT GAY RANDOM HOOKUPS, not only are they riskier STD-wise but lots of serial killers targeted gay men so on top of that it is also an exercise of stepping out of your boundaries which is key to moving forward.

And the most important of all is that it ISN'T GAY. Why? Because the END justify the MEANS.
I say it from my heart this method saved my life and now I have 2 white girls one is 16 and the other 15 wanting to meet up and an older black chick who isn't ugly or anything but still not PRIME

> Having sex with men isn't gay
> OK

Probably the most low IQ thread of all time

Pretty high honor with all the stuff Gambler used to shit out

this is amazing. I finally found a solution to my problems.

I am nobodys alt or a conman like Mike Mew, I am just a normal human being like all of you who likes to call yourselves subhumans but I honestly wish you guys happiness and only the best. I am very confident in my strategy and it changed my life but you guys might have to watchout because this is a guide for iphone users only, need some androidcels to report their experiences.

JFAM(Just fuck A Man) Theory. Seems legit.

KyloRen said:
Is this GamblER again?
Probably not, no posts about anti-degeneracy and patriarchy.

fukmylyf said:
this is amazing. I finally found a solution to my problems.

its not gay if the balls dont touch

eliotrogerhere said:
Dude this is actually legit. I was autistic until I had sex with other men. Now I'm an autistic faggot.
Lol

Low IQ thread

Maybe Cucktears was right ALL ALONG, I've been trying to give you great advice but you are not even trying  :'( :'( :'(

whogivesafucc said:
Probably the most low IQ thread of all time
Pretty high honor with all the stuff Gambler used to shit out
could be gambler himself

CompleteFailure said:
Maybe Cucktears was right ALL ALONG, I've been trying to give you great advice but you are not even trying  :'( :'( :'(

Would you let me fuck you in the pooper to escape inceldom?

eliotrogerhere said:
Dude this is actually legit. I was autistic until I had sex with other men. Now I'm an autistic faggot.
Hunter said:
its not gay if the balls dont touch

VLÖ said:
Would you let me fuck you in the pooper to escape inceldom?

I already finished that step and now I'm reaping the rewards, the 15yo girl sent a good night voice mail giggling and also a pic with short shorts legit hnnngg

Just had my first kiss yesterday to a 16yo white girl and will meet another girl from tinder tonight again :bigsmile:

Can't wait to get my neghole pozzed tbh

YunGandUgly said:
DeadInside said:
Obvious bait m8
if I could post pics I would LMAO she has a great ass
idk what you're on about but I wasn't even talking to you, just replying to the thread

I had sex yesterday thanks to this