Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Night Job Is Finally A Faggot Free Workplace

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
Had to work with two of the most light assed, thin skinned, full on, two sneezes away from dying of full blown AIDS, faggots in recent memory. Both were stupid, lazy, annoying, over the top, and pretty much sucked at their job, which just annoyed everyone else because it meant fucking with our routine to babysit them.

EIther way, two people that basically looked out for them got fired, and they knew that they were gonna have to contend with a bunch of people who have run out of patience with them, and like the pussies they were, they chose to quit rather than at least try and take advantage of the fact that we were in a position to move on up and make more money. No fags on the job and more money in my pocket, probably the highlight of my year as far as I'm concerned...

lol what do you work as? if they quit after their friend got fired, they must be young or something

Good. Fuck them.

Good. Fuck faggots