Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My nigger siblings mog me

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
My older brother is a tall Chad nigger and my order sister is a thick sheboon who has all sorts of men in her dms. To make matters worse, she decides to fuck the white man only. I don't understand the disdain for black men. What I wouldn't give to be a tallfag and have white Stacies on my face :feelsohgod:

I know that feel :cryfeels:

Your nigglet sister needs to be murdered
It's only a matter of time one of the white men murder her. That's how it always goes with ethnic foids

I bet only the sub5 white guys that can't get stacies, beckys, or even sub4 white foids are in your black sister's DMs.

I bet only the sub5 white guys that can't get stacies, beckys, or even sub4 white foids are in your black sister's DMs
I wish that was the case, but she brought one over and he was a good 8 Chad :feelsbadman:

I don't understand the disdain for black men. What I wouldn't give to be a tallfag and have white Stacies on my face

I prefer naturally-high IQ over White Chad worship.

you are white you can anything though right?

No. My race is above the White race when intellect is involved. I am...partially Asian.

My older brother is a tall Chad nigger and my order sister is a thick sheboon who has all sorts of men in her dms. To make matters worse, she decides to fuck the white man only. I don't understand the disdain for black men. What I wouldn't give to be a tallfag and have white Stacies on my face :feelsohgod:
GrAYcel LARP

:feelsjuice:

wait are you a half white half asian hapa or a half jewish or half asian hapa?

No...I'm a Pinoy. My VIQ is 110-120 range. This is why I've never viewed "Jewish verbalization" as beyond me.

No...I'm a Pinoy. My VIQ is 110-120 range. This is why I've never viewed "Jewish verbalization" as beyond me.
hmm but the advantages of being white far surpass everything else... they've got god's skin lol

hmm but the advantages of being white far surpass everything else... they've got god's skin lol

Only the mind matters to me, not superficial traits like eye color or pale skin.

Only the mind matters to me, not superficial traits like eye color or pale skin.
What matters to you is what determines whom you like, but what matters to people in general is what determines how much you are liked, and unfortunately, everyone cares about meaningless superficial things like eye and skin colour and compact faces. They also care about height but some could argue that at least it's somewhat meaningful even in an advanced civilization.

No. My race is above the White race when intellect is involved. I am...partially Asian.

Oof, please don't tell me that you also have a White father, because then it's truly over.

I wish that was the case, but she brought one over and he was a good 8 Chad :feelsbadman:

If even Chad's go for Nig Foids then it's truly over for us Nig males. My obese Mulatta sister literally had a 6'6 White Chad as her ex... Right after a 6'5 White Chadlite.

When I say obese I truly mean obese, like 200 kg.

It's over for us Black men. :blackpill: There's a reason why it's called the Blackpill.