Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my next door neighbors

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
she is a manfaced white German girl and her husband is a black refugee. She also has 5 (!) kids and all of them are white, likely from her previous boyfriend/husband.

Her previous boyfriend/husband likely has to pay alimony for all her kids and her refugee boyfriend.

JFL @ Cuckmany.

Fuck Germany.

:soy:: My children are growing up in a diverse household and will be global citizens!

sounds like the rapefugee is the cuck

The price of losing two world wars

Its normal, soyboy are cucks are libtards, nothing new

I bet they are all on welfare.

If the father has to pay for 5 kids, his life is literally ruined. Maybe he has roped already or simply gets Hartz IV.

she is a manfaced white German girl and her husband is a black refugee. She also has 5 (!) kids and all of them are white, likely from her previous boyfriend/husband.

Her previous boyfriend/husband likely has to pay alimony for all her kids and her refugee boyfriend.

JFL @ Cuckmany.
Suifuel for the older guy.

Rapefugeepill is strong.

Modern Germany is a bit of a hard scene to watch for any pure hearted eugenicist.

Should be interesting to see if the current predictions of a future Eurabia come to pass.

Germany sounds like hell on earth same with all of Europe. It will be entirely third world before the end of the century.

nuke west now

nah, c'mon, you know this clown world can't last much longer

Uneducated poor ethnic refugees have more SMV value than whitecels. It's truly over.

Modern Germany is a bit of a hard scene to watch for any pure hearted eugenicist.

Should be interesting to see if the current predictions of a future Eurabia come to pass.

Why is it hard to watch? Germans are weak and are being bred out by Chadfugees. Exactly as nature intended.