Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My newest tinder experiment, meet Omar the ex-terrorist.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Results after 10 min of making this profile:

Last edited:
JFL. :feelskek: If he doesn't slay he should just go back to joining a CIA proxy group tbh.

:lul::lul::lul:

He will have a harem of sluts in no time tbh.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He really worked on that personality.

Those ugly bitches think they have a chance. Jfl. Pump n’ dump material for chad, then they get entitled not to settle for anything lower. God I hate tinder.

good stuff for inceltears

Just use your hand you cuck. Stop giving women validation you sperg

They can sense his “great” personality a mile away
What am i supposed to use my hand on

They will see this as Thugmaxxed Chadhammed

Post conversations. I love seeing foid mental gymnastics trying to rationalize their way into getting fucked by a piece of shit with a pretty face.

good stuff for inceltears
They would say "but tinder is not like real life!", Except it is just like real life, personality doesn't matter and looks are all that women care about.

Post conversations. I love seeing foid mental gymnastics trying to rationalize their way into getting fucked by a piece of shit with a pretty face.

What do u fap to then
Still images of 2D girls, or just my imagination. Depends on whether or not I'm at my PC. Anything is better than idolizing real foids.

They would say "but tinder is not like real life!", Except it is just like real life, personality doesn't matter and looks are all that women care about.

"tinder isn't like real life because looks is the first thing you see on pfp"
well looks is the first thing you see IRL as well, lame argument

Just Be a White Muslim Bro!

(JBWM theory)

Just use your hand you cuck. Stop giving women validation you sperg

Indeed. Although he should use his hands for a barbell to do some exercises with it.

White arabs are.... white.

It's a good thing Islam doesn't appeal to white Chads or it'd truly be over for ethnics

He's not white dude, you can see clearly his Arabic (ethnic) features and his skintone isn't white white.

Can't wait till IT see this. Perhaps we should try running ISIS game for our hobbymaxx as we're always suggested

Foids would literally rather date an ISIS fighter than an incel.

It is effectively over.

objectively good genes for the man in the moment, not for the runt that comes afterwards
Shit's unfair, if her future sons are framelets and manlets with shit genes then so is she for making them, incentives to think otherwise there are none.

Jfl at jbwers.