Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My New Youtube Video On Looks And Personality

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
@VideoGameCoper

You sound like you lack confidence when you speak, get a better mic if possible but it's not a priority. Also, personality matters JFL

water: the video

Also, personality matters JFL
Cage glitch

You sound like you lack confidence when you speak, get a better mic if possible but it's not a priority. Also, personality matters JFL
I`m Giga Autist

its not bad but your voice sounds a bit monotone tho

Cope, personality absolutely matter, Dark triad, and being low inhib is legit. How do you think those hood mfs get gf? Because they are gl? JFL it's because of their personality.
the absolute state

My next video will be much more of a Schizo rant

Can't refute my argument so he chooses to tell me my joining date jfl
yeah, short balding niggers in the hood who act like thugs totally slay

I`m Giga Autist
Which is a huge part of why you are incel and lack a social life. Autism is fucking brutal man. Looks are very important, but whether you are NT or autistic can make or break you. I watched the video, liked, and commented btw.

Which is a huge part of why you are incel and lack a social life. Autism is fucking brutal man. Looks are very important, but whether you are NT or autistic can make or break you. I watched the video, liked, and commented btw.
Based thank you brocel yeah Autism is actually so brutal it`s ruined me

Also, personality matters JFL
Yes, there is some truth to this. Personality doesn't matter in the fact you need to be a good person, but it does matter to be neurotypical and not a shy autist. Most male autists are incels, and being NT or autistic can make or break you. Women love dark triad thugmaxxed guys, not shy autistic fucks that struggle socially.

yeah i had a bully who treated people like shit like a foid on a wheelchair but yet he got a girlfriend and won a fucking award

yeah i had a bully who treated people like shit like a foid on a wheelchair but yet he got a girlfriend and won a fucking award
Brootal

Cope, personality absolutely matter, Dark triad, and being low inhib is legit. How do you think those hood mfs get gf? Because they are gl? JFL it's because of their personality.
Dark triad is cope

yeah, short balding niggers in the hood who act like thugs totally slay
Why always take the extreme? That is one flaw about some blackpillers it's just as bad as the 5'2 indian balding janitor. Those hood who act like thugs are average or slightly below average.

Yes, there is some truth to this. Personality doesn't matter in the fact you need to be a good person, but it does matter to be neurotypical and not a shy autist. Most male autists are incels, and being NT or autistic can make or break you. Women love dark triad thugmaxxed guys, not shy autistic fucks that struggle socially.
100% Autism and not being NT is a huge failo

Wake up, babe. New Grodd video dropped!

This doesn't help us in anyway, man.