Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My new oneitis isn’t interested

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
tldr; two years ago I met this cute girl at the beach. She was friends with my cousins. We barely spoke because I was too shy. Two years later I found her Instagram and started chatting with her.

She doesn’t ask me any questions. She just responds to my questions just to be polite. No interest at all. After I got rejected by my high school oneitis, I now know when girls are interested or not. It’s over before it even began. If I keep messaging her, I’ll just look desperate. I’ll back off for a few days…

What did I do wrong? Note that she’s taller than me…

Last edited:
Bluepilled for trying as an incel.

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

the fact that you are even considering messaging this foid toilet again is retarded. it's not over, it never even began.

Having a Oneitis is cucked

You didn’t do anything wrong.

Having a Oneitis is cucked

Indeed, they all have the same hole. No woman can give you something that anothER woman can’t provide. Any woman can easily be replaced

The new woman might have DiffERent name, diffERent face, diffERent body etc. but she will give you the same physical pleasure.

Simply being beautiful or hot, doesn’t make hER unique, thERe’s plenty of hot and beautiful girls, each attractive in their own way.

Same goes for men I guess, men are easily replaceable too (unless you are a high value man).

Don’t get attached to anyone, let go of your attachments and you will have the freedom to enjoy life much more.

I had a oneitis too (a whore I fell in love with JFL), and aftER she decided to stop seeing me I became depressed and told myself I would never have sex again unless it was with hER.

Then one day I became really horny and couldn’t control myself any longER, so I fucked a diffERent whore and realised that they’re all the same.

BettER for you to learn the easy way (from me telling you), than to learn the hard way as I did (through pERsonal expERience).

Last edited: