Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My new favorite cope is watching the sub-6 foot Japanese swimmers in the Olympics get a medal

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★★
I used to love swimming as a kid, it was a form of exercise I genuinely enjoyed. I could spend hours just going back and forth watching that black line under me in the pool.

But since I'm short it was mostly useless to compete in high school. 6'5 chad with big feet didn't have to work half as hard as I did to racemog me. I don't like watching swimming all that much even now, it reminds me of a sport I was robbed of my opportunity to genuinely love, all because of my genetics.

But the Japs are giving me a reason to cope. They are generally the only group of swimmers that are under 6 feet tall, while the average male swimmer in the Olympics is usually around 6'3 at least (most on the US team are at least 6'5).

One of their 5'10 guys just got a Silver in the 200m breaststroke.

EDIT: Also, Kosuke Hagino is I'm pretty sure the last sub-6'0 guy to win a gold medal in the Olympics, doing it in the 400m individual medley back in 2016

I used to love swimming as a kid, it was a form of exercise I genuinely enjoyed. I could spend hours just going back and forth watching that black line under me in the pool.
Since I couldn't see anything without glasses as a little boy, I couldn't orientate myself during swimming lessons.
The trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing because I always ran in a different direction from where she was calling. After a few times I stopped going because I wasn't welcomed there.

Since I couldn't see anything without glasses as a little boy, I couldn't orientate myself during swimming lessons.
The trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing because I always ran in a different direction from where she was calling. After a few times I stopped going because I wasn't welcomed there.
That's tough, I'm really sorry to hear that brocel