Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My new dentist is a stacy

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Dark blond hair, light green eyes, healthy looking tan, cute freckles, she’s not that young anymore but still radiates a lot of positive energy. Her eyes are still full of lights for someone of her age.

The only off putting thing about her is her skinny hairy arms, kek.

Usually I hate going to the dentist but now I can’t wait to see her again, fukin over ngl

Get your dick as hard as possible when around her:feelsLSD:.

You know what to do

@Saysitsover thoughts?

Disgusting tan whyd you ever want to be a nigger

i had a stacy milf dentist and she used to press her wealthy bosom against my head while working on my teeth, oh dear when i came home every time the jizz flew about.

Don't tell her you don't floss. They hate that shit.

still radiates a lot of positive energy. Her eyes are still full of lights for someone of her age.
That's what happens when you have a perfect life and know only happiness and no suffering.

Why would you go to a stacy dentist and giver her money?

suifuel mang, I can handle being around hot foids when they get close enough to see my teeth I would have a raging boner especially if she had a goof voice

Going to the dentist and showing your ugly incel teeth to a gigamogger careermaxxed Stacy with perfect teeth

It couldn't be more humiliating. I hate it

To fix your teeth
The issue is going to the stacy. Plenty of other dentists around.

I once went to unknown doctor and she was hot as hell. Never went again. Feeling horny and lifemogged is brutal.

i had a stacy milf dentist and she used to press her wealthy bosom against my head while working on my teeth, oh dear when i came home every time the jizz flew about.
:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Just imagine what Chads get to experience:feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back