Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new cope

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Go on photofeeler and rate all the women ugly this is my new cope.

I went on there after seeing a thread about it, and I just got depressed at how the vast majority of photos were ugly men. They were obviously coming from facebook or a dating app, trying to see how they fared. We live in such a fucked up world, where you have to constantly be concerned with image and appearance if you want to succeed.

Hi cucktears. Include me on the scrernshot and make fun of my avi since all you like to do is make fun of virgins on the internet.

Hi cucktears. Include me on the scrernshot and make fun of my avi since all you like to do is make fun of virgins on the internet.
I am not cucktears JFL. Check my post history back to day 1 for proof that I am a bonafide loser. What kind of lameass would use a pic of Mr Popo other than a blackcel.

I am not cucktears JFL. Check my post history back to day 1 for proof that I am a bonafide loser. What kind of lameass would use a pic of Mr Popo other than a blackcel.
Im not talking to you, im talking to cucktear guests.

They have a system for that they will ignore your votes by making it have less of an impact.

Please rate all the incels highly and all the chads low :D

They have a system for that they will ignore your votes by making it have less of an impact.

Please rate all the incels highly and all the chads low :D
Copy

I just rate honestly on there.. they're honest enough to tell me I'm subhuman
I can be honest enough to admit they're so far out of my league that I'd never get them.. now that also means I let them know they're not smart or trustworthy.

Just a piece of meat for Chad and his friends

Suicide is my new cope

When I rate I really go in on land whales.
I'll be like lose some weight so you can increase your chances with chad. That's what they all want in the end. Don't wanna go overboard because they block out offensive messages.
You got the BBC though right

When I rate I really go in on land whales.
I'll be like lose some weight so you can increase your chances with chad. That's what they all want in the end. Don't wanna go overboard because they block out offensive messages.

You got the BBC though right
Yes

I went on there after seeing a thread about it, and I just got depressed at how the vast majority of photos were ugly men. They were obviously coming from facebook or a dating app, trying to see how they fared. We live in such a fucked up world, where you have to constantly be concerned with image and appearance if you want to succeed.
Deny the construct ( nihilism)

Why would you even say that shit to a fellow incel, I'm happy you got banned
Thanks man. It is low IQ. If incels want to rope we wouldn't make the decision right now. Most ropers decide years if not decades in advance. I know I have.

I just rate honestly on there.. they're honest enough to tell me I'm subhuman
I can be honest enough to admit they're so far out of my league that I'd never get them.. now that also means I let them know they're not smart or trustworthy.

Just a piece of meat for Chad and his friends
JFL if you think foids are honest. Dm me so I can prove it

COPE. It isn't.

JFL at copeception.
We are reaching new highs.

Unfortunately, they probably have tons of cucks to validate them there, so your vote won't change much.