Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My new cope

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I now enjoy making girls uncomfortable.

Today in class, I was beside some girls talking about who-knows-what, then I heard one of them mention Lord Trump so I looked towards them in excitement. One of them looked at me disgusted and then told her friends "What the fuck? That guy's listening to our conversation!" and pointed at me. I quickly turned away, face red with embarrassment, but then I realized, what's the point? They'd never fuck me anyway.

So next class, as a 10/10 girl who sits beside me (involuntarily), walked in front of me, I kept looking at her buttocks for longer than usual until she gave me a dirty look. She sat beside me, as far away as possible, but it didn't matter since the lingering scents of her perfume and breath was all it took to give me an erection.

Later, another hot girl walked up to the teacher to ask her about something, and they were both right in front of me. Deciding to have some fun again, I looked directly at the discernible outline of her labia majora through her yoga pants. She noticed me, and looked at me like I was a creep (which I am), and covered her vagina with her hands. I smiled and held back laughter.

So that's my new cope. You should try it.

Last edited:
Your new cope will soon be BBC

It's a pretty good cope. Why not go ER ?

Sadness said:
I heard one of them mention Lord Trump so I looked towards them in excitement.

3l05wCE.gif

Story post are the best l. Thanks op

I have no good cope :'(

Sadness said:
I now enjoy making girls uncomfortable. 

Today in class, I was beside some girls talking about who-knows-what, then I heard one of them mention Lord Trump so I looked towards them in excitement. One of them looked at me disgusted and then told her friends "What the fuck? That guy's listening to our conversation!" and pointed at me. I quickly turned away, face red with embarrassment, but then I realized, what's the point? They'd never fuck me anyway. 

So next class, as a 10/10 girl who sits beside me (involuntarily), walked in front of me, I kept looking at her buttocks for longer than usual until she gave me a dirty look. She sat beside me, as far away as possible, but it didn't matter since the lingering scents of her perfume and breath was all it took to give me an erection. 

Later, another hot girl walked up to the teacher to ask her about something, and they were both right in front of me. Deciding to have some fun again, I looked directly at the discernible outline of her labia majora through her yoga pants. She noticed me, and looked at me like I was a creep (which I am), and covered her vagina with her hands. I smiled and held back laughter.

So that's my new cope. You should try it.
You know what will make it better, if u ask them out. This not only creeps them out, it also offends them because as a superior being, getting hit on by a subhuman is just unacceptable

C450_4matic said:
You know what will make it better, if u ask them out. This not only creeps them out, it also offends them because as a superior being, getting hit on by a subhuman is just unacceptable
giphy1.gif

literal autism

i beg that you attack one of them, just bang them in the face, you'll regret not doing it, trust me :)

I'm all out of copes