Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My new cope: Imagining I make groups of people sick and disgusted but not with my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I noticed recently I tend to daydream about situations where I perform in front of a big group of people and my performance is disgusting and they start to get sick and disgusted.
For example, by performing magick tricks that start innocently but get bizarre and I end up doing something crazy. One of my favourites is one in which I draw something on a piece of paper, then I make the drawing disappear and get cheered for it. Then I set the paper on fire with just my fingers with no fire source and people start going "WTF?", then I close my hands with the burning paper that turned into ash, open them and there is nothing, then I roll my eyes into my head making them look all white like I'm posessed, blood starts dripping from my nose and eyes and people are panicking while I laugh like a maniac.
Or I perform in a hardcore wrestling league like CZW, forks in forehead, crazy flips from high places, crashing into glass, tables, chairs, squirting blood from deep cuts into my mouth etc. Everything to shock and make people feel disgusted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6BqhTqHan8

I think I know why I have this. This helps me imagine that all the disgust people expressed towards me isn't because of my looks but because of what I'm doing and is 100% up to me. I literally naturally built this cope mechanism out of nowhere. I think I'm going insane.

On a completely unrelated note I have to ask this, I've been looking for this clip for half a fucking decade:

There was this video of a dude doing wrestling with a foid, it was like a small town wrestling match, like in this video. At some point he accidentally hurt her for real (jfl) and the town folks got in the ring and started beating him and torturing him for real. They then left him for dead and iirc he lost an eye and almost died from this.

Does anyone know what clip I'm talking about? I saw this once many years ago and can't fucking find it. White knights almost killed that man. I'm almost sure he was a manlet too

Johnny

On a completely unrelated note I have to ask this, I've been looking for this clip for half a fucking decade:

There was this video of a dude doing wrestling with a foid, it was like a small town wrestling match, like in this video. At some point he hurt her for real (jfl) and the town folks got in the ring and started beating him and torturing him for real. They then left him for dead and iirc he lost an eye and almost died from this.

Does anyone know what clip I'm talking about? I saw this once many years ago and can't fucking find it. White knights almost killed that man. I'm almost sure he was a manlet too
How did the wrestler look like? What wrestling fed/league was it? Any more info?

How did the wrestler look like? What wrestling fed/league was it? Any more info?
I have no idea dude, it was kinda gorey. Looked like some redneck town. I'm almost sure the guy was a manlet and that's why they made him face the foid.

I remember him getting off stage crawling, bleeding, having lost an eye, almost dying and people just booed and laughed at him.

I have no idea dude, it was kinda gorey. Looked like some redneck town. I'm almost sure the guy was a manlet and that's why they made him face the foid.

I remember him getting off stage crawling, bleeding, having lost an eye, almost dying and people just booed and laughed at him.
Disgusting. Normoids will never cease to amaze me with their simpleton brains, 100% driven by instincts, litteral NPCs. Either way I'll try to find it but you could ask on 4chan's /asp/, they know about wrestling.

Disgusting. Normoids will never cease to amaze me with their simpleton brains, 100% driven by instincts, litteral NPCs. Either way I'll try to find it but you could ask on 4chan's /asp/, they know about wrestling.
Thanks bro
Yeah it's like the entire town turned on him and had 0 empathy, they had pure hatred for him