Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new buzz cut hides my bald patch

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I no longer have a bald patch now that I have a buzz cut

Lucky you, my hair is starting to thin and im still only in my early 20s and wanted to do a buzz cut to hide it but my face is so goddam narrow i'll look like a starving cancer patient.

You're coping. The only way to cover a baldspot without surgery is to shave it all off with a straight razor with multiple passes in different directions and even that only works if you have blonde hair and pale skin.

Is your bald spot here? I have bald spot there too.

What is norwood hair loss scale stages

I can't get a buzz cut because i'm red

>he thinks he can hide from the reaper

welcome to helll

You're coping. The only way to cover a baldspot without surgery is to shave it all off with a straight razor with multiple passes in different directions and even that only works if you have blonde hair and pale skin.
It worked. Miracles exist

Looking good op.

how the fuck does that work, shouldn't it be even more visible now that you have less hair
NW patterns are ALWAYS less visible when you have short hair, this is why so many men cut their hair short. Read up on long hair and covering balding. Everywhere you'll read that it's a mistake to think that longer hair covers up balding.

Also I have a spot of my beard that almost doesn't grow. I tried growing my beard longer but it only made it more apparent. Then I trimmed it to <.5mm and the spot is almost not noticeable now.

NW patterns are ALWAYS less visible when you have short hair, this is why so many men cut their hair short. Read up on long hair and covering balding. Everywhere you'll read that it's a mistake to think that longer hair covers up balding.

Also I have a spot of my beard that almost doesn't grow. I tried growing my beard longer but it only made it more apparent. Then I trimmed it to <.5mm and the spot is almost not noticeable now.
What does NW mean?

What is Norwood patterns in hair? Don’t you mean buzz cuts cover bald spots?
Buzz cuts or just short hair in general makes balding less apparent, so it should help with bald spots as well. And like I said it worked for spots on my beard

Buzz cuts or just short hair in general makes balding less apparent, so it should help with bald spots as well. And like I said it worked for spots on my beard
But what are Norwood patterns in hair?

@Joker I seriously don’t have the bald patch anymore

@Joker I seriously don’t have the bald patch anymore
no i believe you
im not sure how a bald patch would show if you just up'd and shaved your entire head.

no i believe you
im not sure how a bald patch would show if you just up'd and shaved your entire head.
I guess cutting my hair short hides the bald patch.