Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My New Best Friend Arrived Today....

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

View: https://youtu.be/sVqUZWEheqU

We've been promised proper storms since Monday in the West Country (U.K), to break this sticky and humid heatwave we are experiencing but the fucking things keep "just missing" the part I live in :feelsbaton: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: The heat at night is completely unbearable, last night I literally was just laid perfectly still all night and was drenched with sweat and I honestly think that was the hottest night I can ever remember (apart from a foreign holiday I had many years ago). I've slept maybe a total of 8-10 hours since Monday, I ordered this badboy on Tuesday, it arrived a day early thank goodness. The "self-assembly" part really pissed me off, especially as I still have hand tremors from my drinking days, and I'm also shit at D.I.Y. Took me about an hour to build, taking into account my decrepitness, and am still half expecting the blade to fly off and decapitate me on account of my terribly history with D.I.Y lol.

Though for the moment it's doing it's job, and tonight we sleep :feelsokman::cool:

I also have slight hand tremors even tho i dont drink lol
DIY stuff is kinda interesting to me

I also have slight hand tremors even tho i dont drink lol
DIY stuff is kinda interesting to me
Well I gave up alcohol in December, but after 20 years of hard drinking and drugs the tremors are here to stay lol.

I have fans too.

If i got a new wire ($300usd the old wire is dead. Needs to be 12amp very long wire...) to go to my house, i could use my ac. But it's not that hot. And only a few more weeks of hot.

I have usb tiny fans to survive if power failure.

People don't realize the power of moving air!

@78980n thoughts on this bad boy?

I have air conditioning and it’s still 80 degrees in my room at night. Sometimes I’ll just say fuck it and go to sleep naked. The reason I don’t do it all the time is cause it would be super weird if a burglar came into my house and he saw me.