Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My new avi

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I changed my avi for the first time in 6 years, what do you think

this was my old one

1609f9ca227df01f229a168335446155704ea74d.gif

I no longer relate to my old avi though.

Impossible. How can you change it after all this time? Old avi was iconic at this point

you are a completely different user to me now

Perhaps I can put it in my signature for Nostalgia sake JFL.
Its not quite the same. Well at least the new avi you have is still the same character and not something completely different

Its not quite the same. Well at least the new avi you have is still the same character and not something completely different
You are right, It does not look good in signature. I will remove it later after I come back from my daywalk. I am sorry you will no longer be able to relate to my avi, it is very cruel but time moves on and avis die.

It has been a fun 6 years for my avi, rest in peace. At least you can still recognize me because the character is the same like you said.

You are right, It does not look good in signature. I will remove it later after I come back from my daywalk. I am sorry you will no longer be able to relate to my avi, it is very cruel but time moves on and avis die.

It has been a fun 6 years for my avi, rest in peace. At least you can still recognize me because the character is the same like you said.
yeah, time passes, things change. That’s just how it is

this is a new character arc for @Incline

I like this one a bit more ngl

I liked the old one, but this one is still nice