Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My neighbours have their families and friends over almost every week, while I haven’t gone outside in almost a year

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I looked outside the window and I saw one of my neighbours having a gathering of family and friends coming together in their backyard. They are all eating and socializing at a big table they brought outside, while the kids are playing soccer. There’s so much happiness and laughter going on, while I watch from the window like a total creep.

This isn’t the first time they’ve done this, and aren’t the only neighbours doing this. A few days ago, another neighbour of mine also had his friends and their families come over as well. They all had a picnic together sitting on the grass with a sheet between them and the floor. The kids were playing tag I think.

I always see moms and dads walking with their kids, meanwhile I will never get to see mine again. Kids playing outside with other kids, while no one talks to me irl. How am I even considered the same species or kind of existence as these people? No one should have to even take a moment of their time or waste a thought on knowing such a subhumam abomination can really exist. I’m literally just a disgusting freak of nature that needs to be extinguished for the betterment of not just humanity, but the cosmos.

while I watch from the window like a total creep.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

while I haven’t gone outside in almost a year
I though you worked in a job or something right?

It’s a little more sneaky than that, since I don’t want them to catch me looking and make me even more suicidal about them thinking I’m some kind of predator plotting something.

I though you worked in a job or something right?
My company lets me work from home, for now. I had a meeting irl a while ago, but it got cancelled. So I rot away.

It’s a little more sneaky than that, since I don’t want them to catch me looking and make me even more suicidal about them thinking I’m some kind of predator plotting something.
Brutal, but can't you go out to drive around your area? You're american so I am assuming you have a car.

Brutal, but can't you go out to drive around your area? You're american so I am assuming you have a car.
Driver’s license pill. I kept failing my tests, so unless I want to risk getting arrested there’s no point of even trying.

Driver’s license pill. I kept failing my tests, so unless I want to risk getting arrested there’s no point of even trying.
Darn it, what other activities could you possibly do then?

I looked outside the window and I saw one of my neighbours having a gathering of family and friends coming together in their backyard. They are all eating and socializing at a big table they brought outside, while the kids are playing soccer. There’s so much happiness and laughter going on, while I watch from the window like a total creep.

This isn’t the first time they’ve done this, and aren’t the only neighbours doing this. A few days ago, another neighbour of mine also had his friends and their families come over as well. They all had a picnic together sitting on the grass with a sheet between them and the floor. The kids were playing tag I think.

I always see moms and dads walking with their kids, meanwhile I will never get to see mine again. Kids playing outside with other kids, while no one talks to me irl. How am I even considered the same species or kind of existence as these people? No one should have to even take a moment of their time or waste a thought on knowing such a subhumam abomination can really exist. I’m literally just a disgusting freak of nature that needs to be extinguished for the betterment of not just humanity, but the cosmos.
Are they no drugs to reduce high inhib. I heard ashwagandha works

You should take your test in Brampton. I heard it's easy to pass there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back