Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My neighbours had sex/orgasms three days in a row, including at least two sessions today, NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
They had sex today in the middle of the day and also starting about 1 hour 15 minutes ago as of now that I write this. Yesterday also in the middle of the day. They are both whole working days in their apartment, both are not students or employees apparently. I can't revenge by keeping them awake when they have sex in the middle of day, after which they do not go to sleep. Now I am debating myself should I now wake them up and how. They are already sleeping as of now most likely.

I just came from outside, I did not hear the most. But before I left, I heard the guy giving oral sex, because the woman was moaning and no bed sounds. Usually they just have normal intercourse (at least that is what I hear, maybe the guy gets blowjobs that I do not hear, because he is much quieter).

("today" means actually yesterday, because it is already the next day technically, so technically they did not have sex two times today, because the other time was after midnight)

I have never in my life heard sex three days in a row. Before yesterday probably never also even two days in a row.

I feel: :cryfeels: and :feelsrope:

On Friday (technically Saturday) after the Turkey-Italy Euro 2020 match I heard the longest live intercourse that I've ever heard. It was at least 50 minutes, I did not know the starting time, so could be even longer. And what's worse, the guy fucked most of the time with super-high speed/intensity (quick strokes). I have lifelong premature ejaculation, and he can last like that! She had at the very least 3 orgasms during that intercourse. This was so shocking/disturbing to me that I almost died the following days because I could not sleep for days despite trying.

Last edited:
If you can hear it it's an invitation.

I can hear my downstairs neighbours having sex sometimes. And then they complain in the group app about the noise because im "having parties" while actually I play wii u into the night on weekdays and talk to myself. Normies like to blame others but never themselves. You dont see me spamming the group app either asking if they can keep their moaning down :feelswhat:

They had sex today in the middle of the day and also starting about 1 hour 15 minutes ago as of now that I write this. Yesterday also in the middle of the day. They are both whole working days in their apartment, both are not students or employees apparently. I can't revenge by keeping them awake when they have sex in the middle of day, after which they do not go to sleep. Now I am debating myself should I now wake them up and how. They are already sleeping as of now most likely.

I just came from outside, I did not hear the most. But before I left, I heard the guy giving oral sex, because the woman was moaning and no bed sounds. Usually they just have normal intercourse (at least that is what I hear, maybe the guy gets blowjobs that I do not hear, because he is much quieter).

("today" means actually yesterday, because it is already the next day technically, so technically they did not have sex two times today, because the other time was after midnight)

I have never in my life heard sex three days in a row. Before yesterday probably never also even two days in a row.

I feel: :cryfeels: and :feelsrope:

On Friday (technically Saturday) after the Turkey-Italy Euro 2020 match I heard the longest live intercourse that I've ever heard. It was at least 50 minutes, I did not know the starting time, so could be even longer. And what's worse, the guy fucked most of the time with super-high speed/intensity (quick strokes). I have lifelong premature ejaculation, and he can last like that! She had at the very least 3 orgasms during that intercourse. This was so shocking/disturbing to me that I almost died the following days because I could not sleep for days despite trying.
Jay Williams let’s live life YouTube prison channel guy said that when Dogg a.k.a Barbie Doll (a huge black reformed booty bandit) got his hands on a man named Stacy (who apparently was in prison because he throat fucked a baby to death) he hog tied Stacy and would beat and fuck him all night long.

Jay said you could wake up in the middle of the night and hear Dogg beating or fucking Stacy some more.

So I definitely believe you that some guys are just blessed with endurance.:feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/Ge_LLJB0WDQ

It's true that's why the foids make noise, to attract more males to compete.
I think that’s in monkeys moreso JFL.
It’s a vestigial trait most likely.

It's true that's why the foids make noise, to attract more males to compete.
This is true. Men are silent to not attract other men to the scene. I can't compete and never will experience anything like what I hear, that's why it hurts so much. And they are younger than me!

This is true. Men are silent to not attract other men to the scene. I can't compete and never will experience anything like what I hear, that's why it hurts so much. And they are younger than me!
Compete.

So I definitely believe you that some guys are just blessed with endurance.
Yes, it is genetic. I have bad genes in this regard also (or good genes actually, because evolutionary it's good if you can impregnate quickly and silently women, I can ejaculate in 10 seconds, maybe now that I am older in 15 seconds). I can last some minutes with SSRIs though (in masturbation that is, of course).

I don't understand the rest of your message.
How?

I did not hear them for the fourth day in a row, but I slept 13:30 to 22. They went to sleep only about at 3 AM, I could not do anything 22-03 because I was waiting them to have sex and did not even open the computer, because it has noisy fans. But just 5-10 minutes ago I heard the bed-spring sounds of different kind when in the bathroom. That came from another apartment. So saturday morning fuck, about 8:30. I have to go investigate what apartment.

When my mom is home with her fiancé, I have to hear them, mainly my mom moaning. It drives me insane. Not even listening to music in my headphones help.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

I'm sorry you have the misfortune of dealing with this.

Quick and short fuck about half an hour ago. Only heard the bed sounds, this time no orgasm for the woman and she did not even moan at all! It was just a quick relieve for the man. I was surprised, because 10 minutes before they were angrily half-shouting at each other.

When my mom is home with her fiancé, I have to hear them, mainly my mom moaning. It drives me insane. Not even listening to music in my headphones help.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

I'm sorry you have the misfortune of dealing with this.
It's different hearing your own mother. Or any old mother that is not in your league. I have to witness and hear childless, prime-age, slim, attractive women having the time of their life with the enemy ("asylum-seeker" Arabs, Iranians, Afghans, Africans).

It's different hearing your own mother. Or any old mother that is not in your league. I have to witness and hear childless, prime-age, slim, attractive women having the time of their life with the enemy ("asylum-seeker" Arabs, Iranians, Afghans, Africans).
Alright… how about hearing your chad brother fuck some foid while I was in highschool, even walking in on them (leaving the bathroom getting ready for summer school) and seeing the girl naked?

Up. So that I can find this later.