Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My neighbour did Asian endogamy

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Let me start this post by writing YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/snsy4Bm5nM0?feature=share

I have a Vietnamese neighbour and she just moved, she lived with her Javanese-Surinamese boyfriend and I often saw her dress up and go out to party usually coming home the following day or a few days later, now she is moving into the apartment of her new boyfriend. I saw a 6'8 blonde man with blue eyes there to pick her up and he had an ugly brown (probably Curry) girlfriend, but that wasn't her boyfriend, her boyfriend was his best friend, a relatively tall Asian man (though still under 6 feet tall) with an expansive car.

I actually talked to this toilet a lot, her mother-in-law (her ex-boyfriend's mother) paid for her education and her driver's license, the moment all her expenses were paid she jumped to the next man. Absolutely brutal what she did to her ex-boyfriend, now he just isolates himself in his home whenever he's done working. Absolutely brutal.