Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My neighbor might be abusing his gf

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Heard some commotion between a male voice and a higher pitched voice that was completely crying and hysterical and yelling yesterday. Was too distant to make out fully so I thought maybe it was just a dad having an argument with his kid or daughter. Right now I hear them arguing back and forth with a specific intonation that denotes it's definitely an adult female :feelshaha:

So fucking based.

50914   SoyBooru

A lot of women like to be verbally abused this is why they constantly date angry good looking boys.

When it comes to incels they won't accept even the slightest fun banter remark.

A lot of women like to be verbally abused this is why they constantly date angry good looking boys.

When it comes to incels they won't accept even the slightest fun banter remark.

Heard some commotion between a male voice and a higher pitched voice that was completely crying and hysterical and yelling yesterday. Was too distant to make out fully so I thought maybe it was just a dad having an argument with his kid or daughter. Right now I hear them arguing back and forth with a specific intonation that denotes it's definitely an adult female :feelshaha:
Hope she got her ass whoppppeeeeddd

Foids love the drama, it's the highlight of their week, especially when they can call their guurlfriends and mother and nag about it

I used to be this good looking guy who was angry as a cat fish. Women just took all kinds of verbal abuse in
my experiments. One woman said

''It doesn't matter about the personality, i'll cook you dinner and fuck you all night''

Another sent a bra pic on Plenty of Fish as a opening message. Another girl said yes to me
fucking her in a alley. It was easy. Women are easy and not mysterious.

They're mysterious because they're flakey. They discriminate based on looks. They judge
each others boyfriends and how good looking they are.

Last edited:
jokes on us incels. They are having sex afterwards meanwhile we rot. This is what women love btw. Do not fool yourself that she is actually being abused jfl. There is a reason why she chose him and not some nice guy.

I used to be this good looking guy who was angry as a cat fish. Women just took all kinds of verbal abuse in
my experiments. One woman said

''It doesn't matter about the personality, i'll cook you dinner and fuck you all night''

Another sent a bra pic on Plenty of Fish as a opening message. Another girl said yes to me
fucking her in a alley. It was easy. Women are easy and not mysterious.

They're mysterious because they're flakey. They discriminate based on looks. They judge
each others boyfriends and how good looking they are.
Reading this in the heath ledger joker's voice while his theme plays in the background has got me KEK'ing

View: https://youtu.be/z6NssdlE2rw?t=17

Last edited:
There is rarely such thing as a man abusing a woman. What happens 90% of the time is the woman psychologically tortures the man for an extended period of time with the intend to make him completely subdued or make him snap. And when he snaps and physically harms her all the military in the world is going to get involved and protect the "abused" woman and take everything the man has from him. Which is all according to the foid's plan.

be the whiteknight and save her mang

Hope she got her ass whoppppeeeeddd
:yes:

She can leave at any time and find a nicer guy at any time, but she'd rather stay and be abused by an attractive man.

Serves her right. I hope he beats her.