Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My neighbor is doing something weird

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The last few days I've been hearing her and a guy. She's talking and giggling and he's moaning and groaning. It's happening for about half an hour, 2-3 times a day. I'm used to hearing her fuck but this is some new shit.

sex toys because the dude is a dicklet like most men is my guess

dawg how haven't you gone insane by them. Id move out if i were you

Moan back louder they gonna shut up. (If you are low inhibited of course)

He is getting pegged

How can you hear them

Soundproof your walls.

Try your luck tbh, if you're not a complete truecel then you might be able to get a daily fuck with your neighbor

She's probably just giving him head or jacking him off.

Maybe she's got a yeast infection or is on the rag or something or they (surprisingly enough) got bored of regular sex and just wanted to switch to having her give him the old tug n' suck for a while until they get back in the mood to resume their regularly scheduled sex sessions? Heh.

dawg how haven't you gone insane by them. Id move out if i were you
She's probably just giving him head or jacking him off.

Maybe she's got a yeast infection or is on the rag or something or they (surprisingly enough) got bored of regular sex and just wanted to switch to having her give him the old tug n' suck for a while until they get back in the mood to resume their regularly scheduled sex sessions? Heh.

If she ain't on the rag or has a yeast infection, she has a pathetic existence to be so subordinate that she only sucks and tugs him lmao

Tenor 4