Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My neighbor is an old prostitute

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Her husband died about 3 years ago, and since then she has had several companions, even rich old men, young chads, and so on, since the last 3 years she has had several boyfriends. Currently she is with a rich old man....

AND SHE IS VERY UGLY, AND YET ALL THESE YEARS SHE WAS WITH A CHAD.

Her husband, in addition to passing away, left a house in her name, in less than 2 months of his death she was sitting on thousands of other sticks.

SHE IS 40 YEARS OLD, UGLY AS FUCK AND STILL LIVES AS IF SHE WAS A FUCKING QUEEN, NOT TO MENTION THE SHE HAS TWO DAUGHTERS AND 1 SON, HER SON WAS A DRUG USER, LITERALLY A GANGSTER, HE WAS ARRESTED SEVERAL TIMES, WHILE THE OTHER HAD SEVERAL COMPANIONS , IT'S LIKE A WHORE, AND THE YOUNGER WHO IS A TEENAGER IS LITERALLY THE STEREOTYPE OF A MINI WHORE OF THIS GENERATION.....

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I find it funny how women have the talent of always being the same = bitches.

They are not totally influenced, they just need “cultural” freedom to act like prostitutes.

''ugly foids'' with chads was a meme 10 years ago.....

every foid is an old prostitute

Most women are ugly. Whenever someone shows me an "attractive foid" the toilet in question makes me gag. Makeup is preventing realization