Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My neighbor died from coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Shit's getting real :worryfeels:

He or She probably had their Death marked as Coronavirus when in reality it was most likely something else

A counselor at my old high school did :feelskek:

For real? Shits on your doorstep dude :feelsmega:

He or She probably had their Death marked as Coronavirus when in reality it was most likely something else
Boy George Floyd died by the cv19 too!

Boy George Floyd died by the cv19 too!

lock yourself indoors, it spreads even when they are dead and your other neighbours are probably infected too
hell, you're probably infected, try to vitaminmaxx

lock yourself indoors, it spreads even when they are dead and your other neighbours are probably infected too
hell, you're probably infected, try to vitaminmaxx
It's over

It's over
on many levels.
that virus was built in a lab, designed specifically to inflict worrying, but not too high casualties. don't take your chances when it comes to bio weapons

Brutal. Some old guys brother died in my area. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

Scary shit man, you better watch yourself now

How old were they

Willing to bet $100 USD they were obese, old, and had diabetes or some other underlying obesity condition.

Other underlying health conditions, compromised immune system, covid-19 added for cash incentive.

Who gives a fuck. Did your shitty neighbor get you laid? No? Well then fuck him or her rot in piss

We had an outbreak where i worked in February and 1 guy died in March. He was a Pakistani muslim, diabetic and in his late 50's. He was on a ventilator for weeks but never recovered. Funnily enough despite everyone around me being extremely sick I never had any symptoms - at least that i noticed.

We had an outbreak where i worked in February and 1 guy died in March. He was a Pakistani muslim, diabetic and in his late 50's. He was on a ventilator for weeks but never recovered. Funnily enough despite everyone around me being extremely sick I never had any symptoms - at least that i noticed.
Cop talk for "ventilator" is shot to death.

Everyone knows them ventilator is a killbots.

Who gives a fuck. Did your shitty neighbor get you laid? No? Well then fuck him or her rot in piss
tfw even before death she wouldn't fuck an incel

My old barber died a month ago and I only figured out within the past two weeks. Texted him to see if he was available to cut my hair and his fiance texted me that Jeremy died a month ago. Damn that shit shocked the shit out of me because I had just saw him a month ago when I was getting my hair cut. I didn't ask her what the cause was for his death or pry any information out of her but I believe it was Covid-19 because it happened so suddenly and I had never heard about any underlying health issues of his.

one of my old teachers died, sad shit, he was always my favourite.

2020 year of bat stew flu