Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My NEETdom may come to an end soon

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Been a NEET for honestly i'd say a long time. I am now trying to apply to a university the issue here is that my score from the exams from high school are very low.

I barely passed it and the chance of being rejected is astronomical. I am going for psychology , also the other alternative if I get rejected is working a brutal job in my shithole city filled with brown ethnic "comrades".

There is a shortage of people in my country in fact we are the fastest dying country in the world, so there aren't many people applying to anything as most people either immigrate or apply for university in the capital. Half of the people here are retired old people.

I am trying to think positively because the competition is not great as opposed to the West or any other place in the world really.

Also the university I am apply to is located in a close city to my own which means it's not the capital and that is good because as I said again less students and I hope no real competition. I've heard students here are being accepted even with very bad grades due to reasons I already stated above.

The worst part of pretty much everything is that I would be forced to live with NT roommates hopefully I get a good "RNG".

Well, my brocels my fate is going to be sealed in around 1 or 2 months either I get rejected from the university and work a depressing job or I get accepted into this university I am about to apply to and study psychology there.

The ONLY reason I even considered college is because I want to delay working with 5 more years. :fuk:

Wish me luck brocels I am not ready for it.

@juche necromancer @DarkStarDown @Ci Jey @ElTruecel

will you get funding for collage?

You know what you want the best for yourself, but personally i'd go for neuropsychology rather than psychology.

You know what you want the best for yourself, but personally i'd go for neuropsychology rather than psychology.
Най-лошата част от всичко е че трябва да живея с други NT-та. ЖАЛКО! Иначе кандидатствам в Бургас.

Психологията като цяло ме влече и смятам че имам по-добра перспектива от повечето normies.

Been a NEET for honestly i'd say a long time. I am now trying to apply to a university the issue here is that my score from the exams from high school are very low.

I barely passed it and the chance of being rejected is astronomical. I am going for psychology , also the other alternative if I get rejected is working a brutal job in my shithole city filled with brown ethnic "comrades".

There is a shortage of people in my country in fact we are the fastest dying country in the world, so there aren't many people applying to anything as most people either immigrate or apply for university in the capital. Half of the people here are retired old people.

I am trying to think positively because the competition is not great as opposed to the West or any other place in the world really.

Also the university I am apply to is located in a close city to my own which means it's not the capital and that is good because as I said again less students and I hope no real competition. I've heard students here are being accepted even with very bad grades due to reasons I already stated above.

The worst part of pretty much everything is that I would be forced to live with NT roommates hopefully I get a good "RNG".

Well, my brocels my fate is going to be sealed in around 1 or 2 months either I get rejected from the university and work a depressing job or I get accepted into this university I am about to apply to and study psychology there.

The ONLY reason I even considered college is because I want to delay working with 5 more years. :fuk:

Wish me luck brocels I am not ready for it.
get ready for a whole new level of bullying. good luck

Най-лошата част от всичко е че трябва да живея с други NT-та. ЖАЛКО! Иначе кандидатствам в Бургас.

Психологията като цяло ме влече и смятам че имам по-добра перспектива от повечето normies.
Братчеде, за Бога - стой далеч от Бургас. Там е prettyboy/chad централа.

Good decision to give it a try, at least you'll not regret never having done it.
You can always quit if it's NT overload.

But do actually have a go at it, otherwise it's pointless. You have some time until the next semester so prepare mentally for it.
Talk to other guys at the dorm, plenty of them will be in a similar situation and some will be ND as well.

Psychology is a foid meme degree

Prepare to be put in a room with sexhavers.

Can you go to school full-time and not have to work simultaneously?

Are you Bulgarian?
Psychology is a foid meme degree
It's easy and worthwhile once you realize any degree will suffice for official employment. There runs the risk of your degree becoming redundant but I think it is a matter of luck mostly if someone gets a decent job or not.

OP just wants to spend sometime perpetuating a near-NEET state, this is the way to do it.

Good luck brother

Hope you get accepted in uni, imagine being not only sexless and depressed but on top working on a subhuman brutal job, it would drive anyone crazy.