Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My name is not important

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

Brain damaged from cuckpills
★★★★★

The original ER

this game inspired ER

Not Important is an underrated MC

Names aren't important for humans

Hatred 1.666 mod adds a bunch of stuff, most noticeably first person. If some brocel is interested in the game.:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Hatred 1.666 mod adds a bunch of stuff, most noticeably first person. If some brocel is interested in the game.:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
Last time I tried to play the game on my trucel tier laptop setup the game kept crashing

Last time I tried to play the game on my trucel tier laptop setup the game kept crashing
The game is very demanding unfortunately, it always makes my fans go high. I have to play it in 800x600 or so if I want it to play somewhat smoothly, and it still can lag very heavily if I'm in a building with dozens of people. Last time I played it on my PC the GPU temps in MSI Afterburner showed 120 celsius degrees. I don't know if the temps shown were 100% correct but they were definitely high. Not Important hates the world so much he tries to kill your PC too.

The game is very demanding unfortunately, it always makes my fans go high. I have to play it in 800x600 or so if I want it to play somewhat smoothly, and it still can lag very heavily if I'm in a building with dozens of people. Last time I played it on my PC the GPU temps in MSI Afterburner showed 120 celsius degrees. I don't know if the temps shown were 100% correct but they were definitely high. Not Important hates the world so much he tries to kill your PC too.
The game is optimised like shit

based and blackpilled er game

based and blackpilled er game
ER before ER. Before the term “going ER” existed, people said “going postal” instead. History rhymes :feelsokman: