Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My mum might scold me for pissing in the sink

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I've pissed in the sink every now and again for the past few years and never thought much of it.

Surely none of it's gonna stay there, right? I aim right and everything goes down the drain. Think again. One morning I walked into the bathroom and everything smells like the devil, my younger brother called it "sewage". Me and my mum have agreed that, in all likelihood, hair and tooth floss or something has gotten caught up in the pipes and created a little bit of a blockage. The reason is smells is probably because the blockage is saturated with piss, my piss, because I have been pissing in the sink for the past several years. We are probably going to need a plumber.

As a 20 year old manchild who lives with my mother, how fucked am I if the plumber suggests that somebody might have been peeing in the sink? She'll probably blame my brother because she doesn't like him at first, but I'm the bigger weirdo out of the two so she'll figure it was me pretty quickly.

You only piss in the sink? Get back to me when you've had to push shit down a shower drain.

You only piss in the sink? Get back to me when you've had to push shit down a shower drain.
I don't drink enough water so my shit would probably be too thick and sticky to push down a shower drain tbqh

I don't drink enough water so my shit would probably be too thick and sticky to push down a shower drain tbqh
Which is where the nightmare of having to break it apart with your hands starts.

I've done it before. I mean I doubt the plumber would know right off if theres piss in it. That should drain, but the smell might not especially mixed with the other stuff in it
Which is where the nightmare of having to break it apart with your hands starts.
Wow glad I've nvr had to do that

piss in the toilet like a civilised homo sapien you filthy cretin

this is worse than people pissing in the shower

I've pissed in the trash can NGL :feelskek::feelstrash:

I highly doubt even a plumber would know it is piss. I mean all kinds of things go down the drain it could easily be spoiled milk or bad water from dirty dishes. Dishes smell like fucking hell when they are left there for even a day or two.
Plus, you guys should be using the dispoable to break up food and shit. That is probably the cause. Solid foods clogging the drain. IDK why hair would clog the sink unless someone is shaving a wooly mammoth.

I've pissed in the sink every now and again for the past few years and never thought much of it.

Surely none of it's gonna stay there, right? I aim right and everything goes down the drain. Think again. One morning I walked into the bathroom and everything smells like the devil, my younger brother called it "sewage". Me and my mum have agreed that, in all likelihood, hair and tooth floss or something has gotten caught up in the pipes and created a little bit of a blockage. The reason is smells is probably because the blockage is saturated with piss, my piss, because I have been pissing in the sink for the past several years. We are probably going to need a plumber.

As a 20 year old manchild who lives with my mother, how fucked am I if the plumber suggests that somebody might have been peeing in the sink? She'll probably blame my brother because she doesn't like him at first, but I'm the bigger weirdo out of the two so she'll figure it was me pretty quickly.
How recently did you piss down the drain? Also, you only did it occasionally. I'd think the hair and toothfloss would be bigger sources of blockage, as they are solids, as opposed to your piss.

Hope it wasnt in the kitchen.

I started pissing in the sink cause of many many reasons and i like doing it there. U do turn the water on to flush it?

Buy chemicals that clear blockage. Cheap. Fixed. No plumber

If you don't piss in the sink, how else do you easily wash down all your pubes and loose tea leaves down the drain?

Lmao you guys are wild

I'd do two things. Well, kind of three. Plunger first, but that never works. Second, that stuff you pour down drains to clear blockages - some of it is very good!

Third, if you pour loads of anything antibacterial down there it will probably remove most of the smell.

Not sure why you bothered pissing in the sink anyway. I can understand during a shower maybe but... why in a sink?

Dude @What the fuck

nothing wrong with pissing in the sink.

most of you guys probably live at home with your mom who cleans.
but if you live alone pissing in the sink is a must.
you can't fathom how dirty a bath gets if you piss in the toilet standing. piss everywhere. nasty af.

Throw bleach down the drain.

Boil the piss when they are out. Make sure to open all the windows and have some kind of fan to push out the pestilence

Lol he responded, what a madman
LOL madman
what do you want???

Why in the world would anyone piss in the sink? Is that some kind of a new philosophy? Am I missing out?

i've done this sometimes ngl

Why do so many degenerates here piss in sinks