Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mum always feeds me feminine foods

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
My mum always feeds me feminine foods even though I'm a guy. If she fed me a Chad carnivore diet like the Peterson family I'd have been 6'4 Chad. But instead I'm a 5'10 wristcel and lanky framecel.
Feeds me Asian foods with low red meat consumption except for pork. I have to get beef from outside fast food and Wagyu beef from Japan butcher. But yeah I have never eaten liver or other animal organs , I rarely get steak as a meal.

If she fed me a Chad carnivore diet like the Peterson family I'd have been 6'4 Chad. But instead I'm a 5'10 wristcel and lanky framecel
Just eat meat bro :feelstastyman: :lul:

i ate shit food and i ended up being short at 168cm and 172 when frauded.
it's all genetics, even homeless chad will end up being 6'3" if he was destined to be 6'3"

mental masturbating out yo mind allday on dis fag insect gng yall buggin out here

I remember consuming massive amounts of eggs, red meats and dairy as an early teen at least, way more than veggies
I'm still a trucel