Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My MTN-friend is checking out of dating

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
He's 6/10 and (6'5!), yet he gets only a few matches here and there and they lead to dates sometimes but he keeps getting ghosted or even abandoned for a rave during the date (made a thread about that). Now he's telling me he's not going to try anymore for a while because he's burnt out. I'm telling you, looks-inflation and height-inflation is reaching astronomical levels. What you need in order to obtain an average Becky is increasing, fast. The LTNs are probably teetering on the edge already and the MTNs are already feeling the pressure. This can't go on.

It's over.

mogs me to oblivion and it's still over for him

6/10 would be HTN

Is he a sperg ?

tales from mumbai, we all know 195cm tall means all women spread legs in front of you

I can't even imagine by SEA monkey-ass there, in Hitler's HEAVEN. :feelskek:

Last edited:
All men are incels in 2024 :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women just don't find men in general attractive. Being anything short of perfection makes a man feel undesirable and practically a subhuman. I know objectively he's not an incel but if the juice isn't worth the squeeze then I dont blame him.

Even if you'd be able to get a woman after putting 300 hours on tinder, would it even be worth it. Imagine the toll it would take on your mental health. All the rejection etc

Its over for most men and it probably always has been this way. They will never be genuinely desired by anyone.