Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mouth may be too small, and sure not masculine

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It looks kinda to small, and overall weak and nonmasxuline. ITtards can laugh againg at incels blaming anything but personality, and again missing that personality at big part is formed by treatment from outside, and treatmen received gretly depends on appearance. So for man having small mouth is not great, as it is feminine trait, and man with it looks even more fag, weak, and unmanly, and it is how I look, non-serious to people, so hated for wanting only young girls, while manly men easier can escape with it, and not getting help in searching young girls, but instead humiliating attempts to cuck me by saynig to lower my standards and look for "woman my age"

Burnyt

I'm sorry you got no reply
burnytė.gif

your threads are too high iq for me :feelsbadman:

Brutal ngl
It’s beyond over for @Napoleon de Geso :feelscry:
He's a smelly 30+ year old neet that still lives with his mother and she treats him like small child

He's a smelly 30+ year old neet that still lives with his mother and she treats him like small child
Napoleon de Geso looks like he’s 17-19 in the vid tho

Thats why he can't get a 13 year old stacy
Young punk stacies not impressed by looser who sleeps at home every night. Thank you smother and "food friends" fro tryung me to make into good kid and "serious man". Tfu blet, lets go drink and sleep outside, so young punk stacies be impressed by how cool we are

Thats why he can't get a 13 year old stacy
No, he can't get a 13 year old Stacy because her personality detector wouldn't function correctly. No, the real reason is because women will do whatever hurts men the most. Because keeping Napolean from sex hurts him, women like keeping him from sex and thus will continue to do so.

Are you talking about actual mouth size or jaw size. Big mouths disgust me, primitive ugly feature.

Are you talking about actual mouth size or jaw size. Big mouths disgust me, primitive ugly feature.
Mouth. It gives impressiion of weakness and faggy looks, what problematic in land of potatoehead baltoslavic homophobes

Watching too much moe has made your mouth small.

Mouth. It gives impressiion of weakness and faggy looks, what problematic in land of potatoehead baltoslavic homophobes
hi-res-6c3fd04cdd49e4adc716fcb123111b8b_crop_north.jpg

Masculinity copers want to look like this, how can humanimals ever achieve beauty if they genetics of potatoheads. This is why letting females choose men is bad by the way. Also, I have small mouth, I like it.

My mouth is tiny :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: