Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother’s favourite line.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
My mother would insult me a lot in my childhood. She would call me ugly, tell me she hates me , call me a narcissist, loser, psychopath , “future murder” and even accused me of being a pedophile because I indirectly brought up her grooming me. But by far her favourite line was “I must have been a murder in my past life to deserve you as a son”. She would say this over anything. It hate that line.

Hopefully she dies slowly of breast cancer & rots in hell, should one exist

My condolences, OP

My condolences, OP
Hopefully. Atleast I had my grandparents. They were always great to me during my childhood

Beat her up. Slap her when she insults you.

I genuinely hope fucking bitches like her get ran over and dismembered by some street racer.

Beat her up. Slap her when she insults you.
Then get an assault charge and get beaten the shit out of by my cuckhold white knight family?. She used to accuse me of abusing her when I was a CHILD and my whole family (extended included) brought it and almost beat the shit me for it…

I was “abusive” because I didn’t go to school

It costs zero dollars to lace your mothers drink with opioids and turn her into a vegetable.

What a bitch she is.

You don't deserve that brocel :cryfeels:

Your mother abusing you is definitely what caused your femdom thing.

Your mother abusing you is definitely what caused your femdom thing.
High likelihood. she was a massive whore during my childhood and it was so well known I was bullied for it. She knew I was getting bullied for it and kept dressing in slutty clothes and such (she had me at 22 for context).

Risidaeh

change her perspectiv on life theory
*THIS IS A JOKE*

Your mum sounds like a narcissistic cunt just like mine

You should rape her to death. - in cps